• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet Airlines Open House in Phoenix,AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of you really need to grow up. Every regional airline out there wants nothing more than to shut the other ones down. I'm not talking about the pilots, but management. Pilots have no say in where, who, what we fly. The quicker you realize this, the better off you will be.

I am not at TSA, left along time ago, I could easily retire where I am, but don't want to. I have had the pleasure of flying with more than a few UAL furlough victims, and I am sure they will tell you that this is just a job. We are paid my the minute, and actually can in many instances get a job with a high school diploma and some experience, career, maybe, profession, not, does not qualify. So while you may be accepting of those who have transgressed, I am not, scab lists and the protectionist attitudes are the only bulwark agains the downward spiral that this job has been enduring as of late. The overwhelming hate of unions that this country has been displaying coincides nicely with the decline of the middle class, but that is a whole 'nuther discussion/debate. While you might not hold gheyjhet pilots accountable for their actions, I do, and would quit flying before working for them.

Some of you really need to grow up. Every regional airline out there wants nothing more than to shut the other ones down. I'm not talking about the pilots, but management. Pilots have no say in where, who, what we fly. The quicker you realize this, the better off you will be.
The quicker you realize that there are some who would steal your seat through scabbing and alter ego creations, the better off you will be. Scabs, Freedum A-listers, and Gheyjetters are in that unenviable position, a few are purely evil, and the rest are guilty by association. With the exception of the above listed airlines, I have nothing but positive hopes and wishes for every other pilot out there, and would be happy to share a cockpit with them. Until you embrace protectionism in this field, we all will be bounced around by managements.
" Pilots have no say in where, who, what we fly"
Wrong, in an epic way, you have every choice, to include choosing to quit and not fly scab routes, ect...until you realize this you will be hostage.

Last edited:
I am not at TSA, left along time ago, I could easily retire where I am, but don't want to. I have had the pleasure of flying with more than a few UAL furlough victims, and I am sure they will tell you that this is just a job. We are paid my the minute, and actually can in many instances get a job with a high school diploma and some experience, career, maybe, profession, not, does not qualify. So while you may be accepting of those who have transgressed, I am not, scab lists and the protectionist attitudes are the only bulwark agains the downward spiral that this job has been enduring as of late. The overwhelming hate of unions that this country has been displaying coincides nicely with the decline of the middle class, but that is a whole 'nuther discussion/debate. While you might not hold gheyjhet pilots accountable for their actions, I do, and would quit flying before working for them.

Looks like you forgot to take your meds.

The quicker you realize that there are some who would steal your seat through scabbing and alter ego creations, the better off you will be. Scabs, Freedum A-listers, and Gheyjetters are in that unenviable position, a few are purely evil, and the rest are guilty by association. With the exception of the above listed airlines, I have nothing but positive hopes and wishes for every other pilot out there, and would be happy to share a cockpit with them. Until you embrace protectionism in this field, we all will be bounced around by managements.
" Pilots have no say in where, who, what we fly"
Wrong, in an epic way, you have every choice, to include choosing to quit and not fly scab routes, ect...until you realize this you will be hostage.

So your saying that a current UA furlough is no different than a freedom a liter or a scab? Again, don't forget your meds. Better late then never.

I'm no longer in the 121 field, as I have realized what companies can and will do. There will never be a shortage of pilots going to these companies, sadly, as much as we wish, hope, etc. Your last sentence basically sums it up. Unfortunately, I see NOTHING being done to fix this problem.

Looks like you forgot to take your meds.
Nope had an aspirin for heart health. Don't you have some goat taters to jizzlap?

So your saying that a current UA furlough is no different than a freedom a liter or a scab? Again, don't forget your meds. Better late then never.
Guilt by association, sorry don't have time nor patience to separate the corn from the turdz. And as to you, the jury is out as to corn or turdz label...leaning towards the turdz though.

No you need some propofol
Haven't a clue as to what that is, prob, pecker pills, that you use. Sorry they will not stiffen your soft spine, so even if you get what you consider a chubbie, your spine will not support the additional 3grams of weight extending from your corpulent body 3 whole inches...

Latest resources

Back