• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet Airlines Open House in Phoenix,AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 12 CRJ-700s at GoJets are rumored to be based at CVG. Just wait til that happens. GoJets will be instantly added to the jumpseat recip list for Delta and every other Delta Connection carrier list very quickly. And I concur with the other reasonable, level-headed pilots here. Grow up. You don't own your flying, you down't own the RJs at your airline, and mainline dictates who flies what. Put away the small p***s syndrome and stop denying GoJets pilots a jumpseat.

Last edited:
The 12 CRJ-700s at GoJets are rumored to be based at CVG. Just wait til that happens. GoJets will be instantly added to the jumpseat recip list for Delta and every other Delta Connection carrier list very quickly. And I concur with the other reasonable, level-headed pilots here. Grow up. You don't own your flying, you down't own the RJs at your airline, and mainline dictates who flies what. Put away the small p***s syndrome and stop denying GoJets pilots a jumpseat.
Newsflash,
The company may own the plane and the jumpset too, but when my name is on the release as PIC, it is my cockpit and I will determine who gains access to the jumpseat and when. If the W&B does not support a jumpseater, gheyjhet or FAA inspector, they can watch me push back from the terminal. This isn't about small genitalia, its about PIC authority so if you are in love with gheyjhets, so be it, just be aware that there are out there who may not have the love you may...
PBR
P.S. For anyone who thinks that my position is unique, check with any Trans States pilot they may come across, we are out there and spread across the industry. You may not be confronted, but may find a quiet series of denials for jumpseats and other things like jobs for any number of reasons, like W&B, not quite suitable, ect. And for those who may think any of these reasons are insignificant, remember you will be working for Hulas Kanodia, he make Saddam Hussein look like a pussie, he is most likely getting ready to do to you the same that he did to the TSA guys, and I hope he does, soon......

Last edited:
It would be nice if ALPA could unite all 121 pilots behind the same union. Sad to say that will never happen. You see management loves to see pilots at each others throats, and they would fight this until the bitter end. BTW I certainly believe those who were around when Gojet started business should be held accountable for their actions. I would not say the same for some kid who started today.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is that why every Ho Jet pilot I've ever seen in public does their best to hide their company ID from view and refuse to make eye contact with any other pilot? Everyone there knows the reputation their airline has, otherwise, they wouldn't try so hard to stay inconspicuous.

One of them tried to board my flight without saying hi. I called him into the flight deck using the PA and talked to him. I still flew him home though 'cause that would have been rude if I didn't.

So where do you draw the line between what a "scab" is or isn't. A Scab is the lowest
form of life on earth and will not be on a jumpseat of mine anytime soon. A scab is a pilot who has crossed a picket line to take a job who's rightful owner is on a picket line.

This is not the case with Go Jet. To put these pilots in a group with scabs muddies the definition of scab.

By your definition of scab, just about every civilian pilot has been a scab at one time or another. Look at all those Skywest scabs stealing Delta/UAL jobs. All those CAL jobs gone because of those Express Jet pukes. Eagle scabs stealing AA jobs! TSA, Chautaqua they are scab scabs with all that alter-eagle flying that they do.

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I did not call gheyjhetters the s-word, the originals were of the same ilk of the freedum a listers, people who were morally bankrupt. Each of those groups enabled management to circumvent existing CBAs.

I did not call gheyjhetters the s-word, the originals were of the same ilk of the freedum a listers, people who were morally bankrupt. Each of those groups enabled management to circumvent existing CBAs.

What are you talking about? If there was a valid CBA, that wasn't written on toilet paper, a separate list at Goatjets wouldn't exist would it? Hell, if Uncle Hulas wants to create another certificate and hire people off the street tomorrow, there's nothing stoping him. You should have secured the flying knowing you had no scope, sounds like it was your fault.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? If there was a valid CBA, that wasn't written on toilet paper, a separate list at Goatjets wouldn't exist would it? Hell, if Uncle Hulas wants to create another certificate and hire people off the street tomorrow, there's nothing stoping him. You should have secured the flying knowing you had no scope, sounds like it was your fault.
Don't you have a goat to rim? Using the poorly crafted CBA to justify your morally bankrupt position speaks volumes about your character.You and your ilk caused pilots with families to become unemployed, and possibly lose their homes. I left Trans States prior to your employment as Hulas's favorite felcher.
You are pathetic....

Don't you have a goat to rim? Using the poorly crafted CBA to justify your morally bankrupt position speaks volumes about your character.You and your ilk caused pilots with families to become unemployed, and possibly lose their homes. I left Trans States prior to your employment as Hulas's favorite felcher.
You are pathetic....

Could have TS pilots flown Goatjet planes? Yes...
Was it offered to them? Yes...
Was there scope? No...
Did TS pilots make their own bed? Yes.... So you can't blame anyone for you losing your home or job other than yourself. And TS pilots have never been furloughed because of go jet, that's a lie. They furloughed around go jet debacle cuz they lost the props.

Latest resources

Back