• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet Airlines Open House in Phoenix,AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are like prostitutes arguing over whos street corner is better.... When they are all the same.

If any CFI's want a regional job, go for it.

If any long term regional FO's want to upgrade, go for it.

If any 135 pilots want to go directly to a CA seat, go for it.

Your career will not be damaged in the slightest. That is a simple fact.

Is that why every Ho Jet pilot I've ever seen in public does their best to hide their company ID from view and refuse to make eye contact with any other pilot? Everyone there knows the reputation their airline has, otherwise, they wouldn't try so hard to stay inconspicuous.

I'll have weight and balance issues every time a BlowJetter tries to jumpseat, so don't even ask.

They certainly don't have trouble getting jobs elsewhere. I know of two that recently left. For Jetblue and Southwest. 4 friends are still there and 2 commute from the west coast, they've never had a problem getting to work.

Love these guys trying to start a JS war. Funny thing is you never hear a United or Delta pilot talking this trash. Grow up kids, because it was never your flying to begin with. Any pilot is welcome on my JS!

Love these guys trying to start a JS war. Funny thing is you never hear a United or Delta pilot talking this trash. Grow up kids, because it was never your flying to begin with. Any pilot is welcome on my JS!

You don't hear mainline guys talking this trash because they don't know the history or background of GoJet. That will change as mainline hiring picks back up and more regional pilots familiar with GoJet get hired into mainline cockpits. Is it worth the risk?

I've heard of plenty of mainline guys carrying a scab list in their hat and while GoJet pilots are not scabs, they show that they have the same mentality of "I'll screw you to get mine if I have to."

Last edited:
We dont care, because it has no affect on us. Once you get to a major, you want care either. Unless they did cross a picket line. You know how many furloughed friends of mine from UA are there? BTW I have a bigger problem with Republic, since they destroyed mainline jobs. You deny them the JS as well?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We dont care, because it has no affect on us. Once you get to a major, you want care either. Unless they did cross a picket line. You know how many furloughed friends of mine from UA are there? BTW I have a bigger problem with Republic, since they destroyed mainline jobs. You deny them the JS as well?

Quite untrue,
While I will not deny a gheyjhet pilot the jumpseat, I will not burn one lb of taxi fuel to ensure it gets on and as far as shifting carryons and pax for wt and balance that won't happen either. With any luck the missed commute will cause him/it to lose their job, the very one he took from my former coworkers at TransStates.
Unreasonable? sure, But I am ok with that.....
PBR
P.S. "We dont care, because it has no affect on us. Once you get to a major, you want care either." This is the essence of the regional/gheyjhet attitude, congrats you are an honorary gheyjetter.

Last edited:
Yea sport i dont work there. If i did and you denied me a js, oh well karma normally works that out. Also I could see your point with those pilots hired in 05, but denying a United pilot a JS may not work out so well for your career.

LOL :laugh: That was good, made my day.
After a tough day of jizzlapping Hulas's goats, the thought of going to Go in HI made his day.

Yea sport i dont work there. If i did and you denied me a js, oh well karma normally works that out. Also I could see your point with those pilots hired in 05, but denying a United pilot a JS may not work out so well for your career.

Yeah sport,
If you did and if I did, how are you gonna argue against W&B. I am not denying a United or any pilot anything, read...real....slow....comprehend, I said I would not do anything to help a gheyjetter get on the flight. Are you really so dense to actually think that some how not getting on at the UAL revolving door pilot employment/unemployment is a career impediment?
Sorry this isn't a career, it's a job.
PBR

You are right! How could TSA ever be a career? Within the next few years most will have the chance to move to a career airline. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back