Going to FL180 in a few hours

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T-Gates said:
Exactly what is the point of going to FL180 in a Commanche??

The more I read your posts, I swear you are a smoking hole waiting to happen.

i second that

a friend and i got our private on the same day and we decided to take a 52 u to 10,000. not a good idea we concluded. took forever and theres no reason for us to be up there

corp_da20_guy said:
He is going to become a roadblock for the rest of us during our climb and descent.

I'd crank the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** outta him. Im not stopping a jet with 300 pax for that.

Kream926 said:
a friend and i got our private on the same day and we decided to take a 52 u to 10,000. not a good idea we concluded. took forever and theres no reason for us to be up there

Aww, Dude. I took a mountain flying lesson years ago in a early C-150, and we worked that sucker all the way up to 13,600 in some mild ridge waves. Took an hour and a half, but very educational.

Otherwise, I'd agree. :)

Only plane that isn't a roadblock is the X. .82 to .85 in the climb. .92 in the cruise and .92 in the descent.

By the way let me know where your going to be. We're headed to the west coast from the east coast today at FL470 and i don't want parts of your plane coming down ontop of anyone else in the climb.

Your nucking futs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back