• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

go YANKEES

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GO Cubs. Cubs will clinch on tuesday and beat the Marlins in 6. As far as the world series goes, Cubbies in 7!!

Sandstorm said:
GO Cubs. Cubs will clinch on tuesday and beat the Marlins in 6. As far as the world series goes, Cubbies in 7!!

Given all possible eventualities, I'd have to agree that this is the one I'd most like to see. And then all would be right with the world.....at least for a while.

But hey, on a different subject, I know it's early, (but these days you take what you can get), the Cowboys are 4-1, and in sole first place in the NFC East, proof positive that ANYTHING is possible.

dont forget about the newly 5-0 chiefs there dallas boy!

(werent they called the Texas crabs once long ago?)

Airpiraterob said:
dont forget about the newly 5-0 chiefs there dallas boy!

(werent they called the Texas crabs once long ago?)

You're missing the point there, dude. Which seems to happen all the time on this board. Everyone knew going in the Chiefs had a solid team, and what they are doing is not unexpected. If there is anyone who would admit that when the season started they believed the Dallas Cowboys after 5 games would be 4-1 and in first place would simply be full of if.

My point being that if this is the case, as it most certainly is, then anything is possible, including the Cubs winning the series. So why don't you take the time to understand what I was trying to say instead of just blindly jumping on some 5-0 Chiefs bandwagon without a clue about what is being discussed.

This is what it is all about.

You gotta love both series going 7 games. I'm not a Cubs fan, yet I was thoroughly disappointed to see them lose last night. I'm not a BoSox fan either, but please let them beat the Yanks tonight. A Yankee-Marlin series would just suck. For that matter, so would a BoSox-Marlin series, but at least the Sox would have a chance of getting off that eighty whatever year schneid (sp?).

Now Yankee fan being an idiot.

1. If you are not from New York and you support and associate yourself with a team, (in this case the Yanks) just because they win ALL THE TIME, then you are a bandwagoner and hence, and idiot. If you aren't fortunate to live in a city that has a team, you know, like Detroit or Tampa Bay, at least find one that is geographically close to you, and support and associate yourself with that team.

2. If you are from New York, well my friend, I have yet to find a true New York Native that isn't a pompus, arrogant, knucklehead.

Disclaimer:

Now don't get all worked up, Yankee fan, this is, after all, just fun and games.

Late

Re: This is what it is all about.

daddysquared said:
2. If you are from New York, well my friend, I have yet to find a true New York Native that isn't a pompus, arrogant, knucklehead.

Disclaimer:

Now don't get all worked up, Yankee fan, this is, after all, just fun and games.

Late

I'll go along with "pompus" (assuming you meant pompous?) and arrogant....but I must take exception to "knucklehead". Who are you to call us knuckleheads when you can't spell? Go and boil your bottom, son of window dresser. I wave my private parts at your aunties...your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

"Late" (Later?)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back