go YANKEES

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
46driver,

if baseball is soo bad because only the best teams money can buy, how can you like college football?!?!?! College sports is truly the best teams money can buy. Esp. Michigan.

Hail to the mother f!@#ers!

PilotMonkey said:
F*** the Yanks and their city!!!

F*** us all you want...we're going to the World Series.

My question still stands....if it's all about money..why did the Mets finish last? I know it's easy to hate the best...but at least admit that's why you hate us...:D

and agian 188 million dollars a year pay roll should buy you the world series.. Who will the Yankees buy next year?? bagwell? Rolen? lets go for 200 Million next year..come we are the best money show on TV

What an amazing series! No doubt about it, the Yanks are a great team. And as has been referenced here ad nauseum (sp?), they had better be good with that payroll. And Yankee fan is still an idiot. Did you catch their tired act again last night? I swear, every single pitch that was tossed by a Yankee pitcher, which was called a ball, was followed by a collective "AWWWW!!!" from every Yankee honk in the stands. I mean, geeze, even if the pitch was a foot outside and 3 inches off the ground. Get real!! And could someone please tell me this......Why does every Yankee fan have such a pasty face?! What, is there no sun in New York?

Oh yeah, Go Marlins!!

Last edited:
In the words of the great Whitney Johnson (WDAE, the sports animal in St. Pete) "All Yankees fans are jag offs!" Go Fish!:D

I just wanted to comment that today Pedro Martinez proved what many have known all along. He is one of the biggest punks in the game today.

As much as I dislike the Sox, he is still the best pitcher in the game present day. "Punk" or not who cares- it is his skills that count.

3 5 0

Who won the ALCS, Gady Little for the Yanks. He got seven strong innings out of Pedro, all he had to do was bring in Timlin and Williamson and the games over. Thank you every much Grady hope you have fun golfing next year after the Sox fire you.

Pilotmonkey Redneck!!

Hey Pilotmonkey,

You grew up in an area that doesn't have a baseball team. You're probably a stupid hick redneck!! How dare you curse the beloved Yankees and their fine city NYC.. The Center of the Universe I might add!! Of course the Yanks pulled it out again!! YOU CAN'T MESS WITH DESTINY

Could've, would've, should've!! Grady was just one part of it. Wakefield still got rocked by Aaron Boone! Don't try to pin it all on one person to try rationalize that Boston might have won! The Red Sox lost as a team, again! The Yanks beat you! Live with it! Aaron Boone is the Bucky Dent of this era. 1918!

Latest resources

Back