• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

go YANKEES

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I find it funny that few New Yorkers support the Mets now, just as the Yankees had no support in say . . . 1986.

Yankee fans, where are you when your team loses? Your owner doesn't even attend most of your games when you win. That speak volumes about the Yankees, and Baseball in general.

Re: Pilotmonkey Redneck!!

as214 said:
Hey Pilotmonkey,

You grew up in an area that doesn't have a baseball team. You're probably a stupid hick redneck!! How dare you curse the beloved Yankees and their fine city NYC.. The Center of the Universe I might add!! Of course the Yanks pulled it out again!! YOU CAN'T MESS WITH DESTINY

Wrong...actually I live in Hawaii. I havent seen any "stupid hick redneck's" around here lately. Your post shows exactly how ignorant, narrow minded, and arrogant you are...just like most other NY's that Ive known. As for your "fine" city...Ive lived there and its a $hit hole! Nothing fine about it.

Last edited:
New York

New York needs to take care of its sewage problem. Because the only thing that come out of that city is SH*t. And you the city's full of it, because the yankee's steped in it on the way to the series.

Last edited:
180 Million didn't buy the Yankees a world series title. But, good news, they can buy a World Champion Florida Marlins hat for $24.95

Well----at least the Red Sox lost in the 11th inning of the 7th game with the Yankees on a solo home run. Wonder how the Yankees liked getting spanked in their own house after only 6 games.....and a shutout to boot...I love it. All those fans talking Smack about the #1 Yankees after game 7 with the Red Sox got awful quiet as they filed out of Yankee Stadium..I love it.

Congrats Marlins....a Job well done.

I loved to hear the collective "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" out of New York on Saturday Night. So much for number 27. But "Just wait til next year!!! (sob, sob, sob.)

heard from a bourbon drinking,
cigar smoking redneck on a 6th
floor seaside balcony on Saturday
night in Myrtle Beach...
"Marlins Win!!! Yeahhaaaa!!!"

having been recently based in new york area, i've read with amusement, the coverage of the playoffs by the post and the daily news..........

none of them captured quite so well the essence of the series as the marlins player did when he said,

"WE'RE YOUNG AND WE'RE STUPID; AND WE'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK WE CAN PULL IT OFF "

Yankees trying to buy the world series in 2003 COST, 188 Million dollars.

Yankees trying to buy the world series in 2002 COST, 180 Million
dollars

Yankees trying to buy the world series in 2001 COST, 180 million dollars

Winning the world series without having to buy the best to win it. PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back