Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

go! New Mesa Hawaii airline gets a name!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy crap, it's scary the way "go!" looks like a Hawaiian version of Independence. Of course, when Johnny-O wanted to buy out Atlantic Coast he was preaching against Independence and planned to keep the airline as an express carrier for UAL and DAL.

They totally ripped off the "Go your own way" theme from FlyI

Last edited:
Who wants to ride a beer can in Hawaii operated by Mesa?

The locals will throw them a blanket party.

Did you all forget about the airport security?

Soverytired said:
Hate is not an argument.

Mesa is putting it's own money, planes, and personnel on the line to compete in the open marketplace. We're not being backed by some altruistic billionare who likes wasting money on charity cases.

There's no safety net here.

Face it. You hate Mesa not matter WHAT it does.

(LOSER.)

Geez, lighten up Francis......I think the name is gay, you know the name "Go". It's just a little odd. Up there with the likes of "Ted".

Man some of you guys are really paranoid.

Airline names are really starting to suck. No creativity. Go, Gol, Zoom, Zip, Buzz, Jazz, Wizz (would a merger between Jazz and Wizz create Jizz ?). Anyway, does anyone see this venture being as successful as the short-lived CRJ scheduled operation at Fort Worth Meacham ?

I just found out one minute ago, but I heard all the hype about it wednesday about the top secret name and the unveiling of it on Thursday.....all the suspense for a silly name like "go!" ???? Yeah the natives are definitely not going to let this go on their islands.
JO better check his office chair for thumb tacks.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back