Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

go! New Mesa Hawaii airline gets a name!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mdanno808 said:
Can you say freedom part 2?
Now Hiring For:​

Flight Operations:

Pilots & Flight Attendants

Exactly.

(Well, except that it's pilots are ALPA, and it's flight attendants are AFA, and they're not being started up to bust another inhouse cerfiticate, and they're selling their own tickets, and just about a billion other things that make them exactly NOT like freedom.)

Man, you guys hate Mesa no matter what it does. You know, this board kinda reminds me of that Star Trek Episode (TTNG, for you geeks out there . . . guilty) where Worf dosen't believe that the immortal alien "Q" has lost his powers and is now mortal.

"Q" (to Worf): "What do I have to do to convince you that I'm mortal like you?"

Worf: (to Q): "Die."

Last edited:
mdanno808 said:
Mesa couldn't have ripped off Go airlines anymore without actually stealing their aircraft! Ripping off the name GO is bad enough but mesa also now rips off how they use their name to make a bunch of mottos ("go and say hi" "go have fun", "go explore", "were going your way", "ready set go", "go anywhere", etc)​

Well, I do work for Mesa, so I'll admit that Mesa's REAL message to passengers after the ticket money has been collected will be more like:

"Go! Find Your Own Bag"
"Go! Tell Someone Who Cares"
"Go! Fly Hawaiian or Aloha, we're on maintence".

or, more to the point:

"Go! F*** Yourself"

Hireing req.

Mommy and Daddy willing to keep supporting your dumb A$$ after you have already spent $100,000 of there money going to college. You know, how do these kids have so little sense of pride to have this conversation with there parents.
Kid: Mom, Dad, I know I have blown $100,000 of your money living on the beach for the last 4 years. I understand you didn't plan on spending that much, and I am destroying your retirement accounts. I am really selfish and have SJS so I am going to go live in Hawaii makeing $18,000 a year. As we both know it will cost at least $40,000 a year to live there so if you could just send me a check for $2,000 on the first of every month that would be great.
What the parents should say: GO! to hell

If more parents would say no, the industry would be a lot different.

How the hell are they going to get a CRJ2 over there. Tear it apart and ship it.

Yea, isn't it about a 5.5 hr flight from SFO? I guess, rip the wings off and ship it!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back