• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go MESA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had to jumpseat on MESA a few weeks ago on their CRJ-900...the FO was 20 years old and only had 230 hours when he was hired in the spring. He told me all about his “Accelerated training” and 40 hours in the CRJ sim Texas. The kid could barely talk on the radios…I am glad that it was not his leg to fly. Making the big bucks at MESA! Living the dream and endangering passengers lives!

Did you tell them what you really thought about them and Mesa before or after you got your free ride. I thought so. No balls except on F/I.

I had to jumpseat on MESA a few weeks ago on their CRJ-900...the FO was 20 years old and only had 230 hours when he was hired in the spring. He told me all about his “Accelerated training” and 40 hours in the CRJ sim Texas. The kid could barely talk on the radios…I am glad that it was not his leg to fly. Making the big bucks at MESA! Living the dream and endangering passengers lives!

Nice font size. :D

Figures this would be in vermont, the tree hugging hippie capital of the USA. 22 months is creepy but I bet "River" will be suck'n that boob on the way to preschool. Man I hate vermont

Figures this would be in vermont, the tree hugging hippie capital of the USA. 22 months is creepy but I bet "River" will be suck'n that boob on the way to preschool. Man I hate vermont

My thoughts exactly.

Anyone who names their kid River should be sterilized.

Scrubs

Reminds me of a funny scene in the tv show SCRUBS.

Turk: You know what name I have always liked for a girl? Honor.
Carla: Turk, you know how mean boys are. They would be all like: I got Honor. Did you get Honor?
Turk: Yeah everybody got Honor. She is easy!
Carla:It is your daughter!
Turk: Yes it is.

Free-range, hormone-free parents spawning litters of cage-free children....
it's no wonder this country is going down the toobs at warp speed!

Why no mention of the captain? Was he involved in this at all? From what I understand, the FA told the gate agent to remove the passengers. Where was he and why was he not telling this sissy FA to STFU and get over it?

Latest resources

Back