• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go MESA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's see your lactation speciaist credentials buddy. Nine months, twelve months, twenty-two months... all arbitrary. Very simply, nursing is good for kids. America somehow manufactured this myth that one year old is a magical time to wean. It isn't. A lot of moms don't go beyond a year for reasons I totally respect... time, job, discomfort, pregnancy, willingness to reclaim one's body, anything at all is perfectly respectable... except the arbitrary "it's been a year" reason citing it as if the one-year-mark has medical or biological significance. Consider what is and what is not censored in news media, books, and movies in this country, and it becomes clear that Americans are for reasons completely outdated and patriarchal horrified at boobs and not at war, death, and violence.

OMG!!!!

To JO

J.O.

Good on ya! You always get what you pay for and in this case it is public humiliation and a lawsuit - BRAVO - Well Done - JO!!! You really know how to keep the public coming back for more. With any luck, you'll be out of a job real soon! I truly hope so. :)

All my best,

a former employee

PS PILOTS - KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT.

J.O.

Good on ya! You always get what you pay for and in this case it is public humiliation and a lawsuit - BRAVO - Well Done - JO!!! You really know how to keep the public coming back for more. With any luck, you'll be out of a job real soon! I truly hope so. :)

All my best,

a former employee

PS PILOTS - KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT.

Ditto.

Breastfeeding is completely protected in public. It is without question better for the child......I won't go into the numerous reasons why - google it.

It was discreet, perfectly within her rights and she is going to get PAID. The mother handled the situation that resulted was intelligent given the post 9-11 era.

Unfortunately, because of the ignorance of a junior F/A policies and training will be changed in the future.......common sense aint common anymore.......sad
Hey dufus, the kid is 22 months old !

Breastfeeding....How about the Drunks we have to deal with !!!. Nothing like finding bags in the back filled with....well you know.

The poor F/A didn't recieve the latest memo from Johnny O. It states- "If any pax are noticed with the ability to nurse, this will be substituted as a crew meal. Actively maintain a dedication to our stockholders and Executives to maintain a profitability. The stock options and Corporate Expenses depend upon the whole Mesa Flight "Family" economizing when able. In closeing Happy Hanaka, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Unfortunatly due to the increase in Corporate Country Club dues no new Plywood will be issued for newly hired Mesa Flight Crews. A jar will be circulated around the few Mesa crewrooms so that fellow Mesa Flight "Family" members can donate for Plywood for our new "Family" members.

Regards- Johnny "I'm Jewish and the SEC is Unfair" Bendoverstein

Latest resources

Back