• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JETS application Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I completely agree with you. The problem is that people still see 2005 in todays gojet. What happened in 2005 was just another small case of the continued degradation of this business and how management managed still to this day to turn pilots against each other. Still far more benign than what is happening right now with RJs flying coast to coast replacing mainline pilots with their equipment with hostile takeovers. But gojet did become union and got industry standard even though the standard is still very low. Worse things have been done to this profession like with the existence of Mesa or Skywest or rah than a podunk airline in the midwest. Now people actually think that pilots shouldn't apply because of what happened in 2005. Get real, gojet is basically ALPA alumni now.

And yet, you scumbags are still too embarrassed to wear your company badges in public.

Don't worry about it bro, some of these idiots here try make themselves seem so smart. When in the end all they have is a bachelor degree in AVIATION. WTF is that good for?

Basic spelling and punctuation do not make anyone "seem so smart."

Lack of this very basic, elementary school level of knowledge makes one seem dull, slow, and uneducated.....bro.

Basic spelling and punctuation do not make anyone "seem so smart."

Lack of this very basic, elementary school level of knowledge makes one seem dull, slow, and uneducated.....bro.

I rather fly with a pilot that Lack of those very basic, elementary school levels but has common sense, than with and airhead that writes perfectly.

Who cares, the only thing you’re going too write down is the ATIS anyway.

The only thing that captain is going to expect from you is, for you to know how to swing the gear and put those flaps up or down properly. The rest he doesn’t care if you’re a writer.

No grammar skills need it. see.

Unless you need a college degree for that…..

I made 1834, fake resumes and applied...so you are closer to number one! But really you are a number two!

Good luck...scumbag.

I rather fly with a pilot that Lack of those very basic, elementary school levels but has common sense, than with and airhead that writes perfectly.

Who cares, the only thing you’re going too write down is the ATIS anyway.

The only thing that captain is going to expect from you is, for you to know how to swing the gear and put those flaps up or down properly. The rest he doesn’t care if you’re a writer.

No grammar skills need it. see.

Unless you need a college degree for that…..
College is one of those hoops you just need to jump through. Take it from me I just graduated today and if I could go back and not waste my time with it I wouldn't.

I'd rather not fly ever again that work for gojets. Not too long ago whilst commuting home, I had the choice of sitting in the jumpseat with the two ignoramuses or taking the long way home via ORD. I took the long way home.

I'd rather not fly ever again that work for gojets. Not too long ago whilst commuting home, I had the choice of sitting in the jumpseat with the two ignoramuses or taking the long way home via ORD. I took the long way home.

soooo, you want a cookie? idiot

Yea, THAT'LL show 'em, errrr us. tool

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back