• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GO JETS application Question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's amazing. I agree that gojets shouldn't exist and it is an alter ego for sure. But some of you are such a bunch of fagggs. Get over it! the company is still around, lowering the bar and whatever. But it doesn't get rid of the fact that people will still apply, some still need jobs and want to follow this career. You don't like it? Then get out and join the restaurant business where no one lowers the bar....O WAIT! THEY DO! it's called fast food, A.K.A American food!

It's amazing. I agree that gojets shouldn't exist and it is an alter ego for sure. But some of you are such a bunch of fagggs. Get over it! the company is still around, lowering the bar and whatever. But it doesn't get rid of the fact that people will still apply, some still need jobs and want to follow this career. You don't like it? Then get out and join the restaurant business where no one lowers the bar....O WAIT! THEY DO! it's called fast food, A.K.A American food!

I completely agree with you. The problem is that people still see 2005 in todays gojet. What happened in 2005 was just another small case of the continued degradation of this business and how management managed still to this day to turn pilots against each other. Still far more benign than what is happening right now with RJs flying coast to coast replacing mainline pilots with their equipment with hostile takeovers. But gojet did become union and got industry standard even though the standard is still very low. Worse things have been done to this profession like with the existence of Mesa or Skywest or rah than a podunk airline in the midwest. Now people actually think that pilots shouldn't apply because of what happened in 2005. Get real, gojet is basically ALPA alumni now.

Last edited:
Hope you aren't going to try to commute to work with go jets. If you are good luck catching a ride. We don't let em on our jumpseat.

These threads really get old after a while so I'll just keep reiterating what has always been said about GoJet. Why would you want to risk a future interview on a poor choice now? There may come a day when I'm on a hiring board and when I see a GoJetter application come across the table, I'll have one single word to say... "NEXT!"

No big deal, you say? Well, yes, the chances of ME being your interviewer are slim to none, but there are plenty others out there who feel the same way I do, so why risk it???

Folks, this is utter BS. The same was said for PFT'ers back in the 90's; "Good luck getting a jumpseat if you fly for Comair!" or "Good luck getting an interview if you paid 10k to fly for Continental Express" and it never came to fruition. And PFT was far more insidious to the industry than GoJet. I know a GJ guy that jumpseats all of the time and has never been turned down for an open seat.

Get over yourselves. Flying for GoJet is no different than flying for any other regional.

Dear se1776,
Your spelling, grammar, and general grasp of English sucks. You will fit right in.

Who cares, I'm not applying for a secretary position

Can you read? Nobody has answer the question.

I DON'T CARE, If you guys like this company or not.

Folks, this is utter BS. The same was said for PFT'ers back in the 90's; "Good luck getting a jumpseat if you fly for Comair!" or "Good luck getting an interview if you paid 10k to fly for Continental Express" and it never came to fruition. And PFT was far more insidious to the industry than GoJet. I know a GJ guy that jumpseats all of the time and has never been turned down for an open seat.

Get over yourselves. Flying for GoJet is no different than flying for any other regional.

Exactly!! pretty much ANYONE that works or has worked for ANY regional carrier is a peace a sh**t that lowered the standards by flying an RJ. RJs came and flew many many many routes that should've been mainline. But Corporate greed along side with self involved SJS pilots ruined what once was. GJ sucks, Mesa sucks, TSA sucks, pinnacle, mesaba etc! they all suck. Because at the end of the day the more they get routes and shinny new jets, the less chance there will ever be for any of you to make it to a major. So many of you need to get off you HYPOCRITICAL, EGOMANIACAL, FULL OF SH*** WHITE HORSE! To me you and I are all scabs in the end.

Who cares, I'm not applying for a secretary position

Can you read? Nobody has answer the question.

I DON'T CARE, If you guys like this company or not.

Don't worry about it bro, some of these idiots here try make themselves seem so smart. When in the end all they have is a bachelor degree in AVIATION. WTF is that good for?

i thought everyone alway's hated tsa for flying for such crap wages. made everyone else's negotiations that much harder. don't know the details (don't care) but i guess what goes around comes around.

Pos

I completely agree with you. The problem is that people still see 2005 in todays gojet. What happened in 2005 was just another small case of the continued degradation of this business and how management managed still to this day to turn pilots against each other. Still far more benign than what is happening right now with RJs flying coast to coast replacing mainline pilots with their equipment with hostile takeovers. But gojet did become union and got industry standard even though the standard is still very low. Worse things have been done to this profession like with the existence of Mesa or Skywest or rah than a podunk airline in the midwest. Now people actually think that pilots shouldn't apply because of what happened in 2005. Get real, gojet is basically ALPA alumni now.

You wish you POS! I don't know your name exactly but I know pretty much who you are, old man and you were at TSA and now GO jet. So don't try to play it off, you are the worst of the worst.

Latest resources

Back