• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go Jet Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK THEN!!! If no one has the facts. Let's stop beating this very very dead horse. It ain't gonna walk no matter how hard you kick it!

Last edited:
serious sam said:
I agree you won't get rich here brother, but many of the perks such as Block or better, 95% line guarantee, and 10 days off for reserve holders are a direct result of the CBA. All suspiciously eradicated in the GOJET work rules.

What makes me different? I want to see the guys who earned those seats fly them, at a wage they negotiated, by profits they helped earn. That's the difference.

What? You are absolute fu.cki.ng whores if you agreed to this. Just fly for nothing, at least mesa will get a break from the bashings.

Go Jets is not unionized. The vote for Teamsters was illegal and was revoked. Four management pilots does not a pilot group make.

Here's the language.....

B. Scope

1. All flying in and for the scheduled revenue passenger service of the Company and any wet lease or charter flying presently performed or to be performed in the future by the Company, shall be performed by active Pilots on the Trans States Airlines Pilots' Seniority List and shall be flown in accordance with all of the provisions of the Employment agreement and applicable amendments thereto between the Company and the Pilots as represented by the Air Line Pilots Association, International (AFL﷓CIO).

and here's more.....

C. Successorship

1. .........

2. The Company shall not create or acquire an ALTER EGO to avoid the terms and conditions of the agreement.

Let me write it again JackA$$ since your as dumb as a box of rocks

2. The Company shall not create or acquire an ALTER EGO to avoid the terms and conditions of the agreement.

Do you need it again? Go ahead and put your dreamy little spin on it and try to justify your actions, JackA$$. I can't wait til your my FO one day................

Just in case your retarded A$$ still didn't get it:

Section 1 C. 2 reads as follows:

The Company will not create or acquire an alter ego to avoid the terms and conditions of the Agreement.

How much more black and white can you possibly get? I'm gonna give myself a one week time out from these boards. You get my blood pressure up like no one on these boards ever has. I usually just laugh at all this, but you make me want to open up a can of Whoopa$$ you moron.

LivinDaDream said:
Here's the language.....

B. Scope

1. All flying in and for the scheduled revenue passenger service of the Company and any wet lease or charter flying presently performed or to be performed in the future by the Company, shall be performed by active Pilots on the Trans States Airlines Pilots' Seniority List and shall be flown in accordance with all of the provisions of the Employment agreement and applicable amendments thereto between the Company and the Pilots as represented by the Air Line Pilots Association, International (AFL?CIO).

Thats fine but my understanding is your agreement is with Trans States Airlines and not the Holding company that owned the airline. The holding company is starting the new airline and Trans States Airlines is not. So your language would not apply would it? I have asked previously on this board and it appears that the Holding Company existed at the time of your last CBA so you could have included it in your negotiations for restrictions but apparently you did not. So how does any of your CBA language at TSA impact what the holding company does?

210FR8DOG said:
Just in case your retarded A$$ still didn't get it:

Section 1 C. 2 reads as follows:

The Company will not create or acquire an alter ego to avoid the terms and conditions of the Agreement.

How much more black and white can you possibly get?

Well, the black and white proves my point.... GoJet was created to get around the APA SCOPE so that they could fly 70-90 seat jets for UAL. GoJet was NOT created to get around TSA CBA. I think it will be hard to convince an arbitrator otherwise.

Theo.. allready showed the flaw in 1st paragraph of the SCOPE clause. Holding or parent companies are very different from the company in the corporate world. There are many many Holding and Parent Companies out that hold different smaller companies. CHQ and the Teamsters saw this and worded their contract to prevent the holding company from doing this. Words and definitions are key to a contract. Some day ALPA will figure that out!

Last edited:
While I feel bad for TSA pilots, I guess you now know how Eagle pilots feel. I don't care either way since I'm not at either and don't plan on going, but the Eagle pilots who have gone to GoJets talked to ALPA national before they went and national didn't think they would win the arbitration. GoJets apparently has its own schedulers, dispatchers, etc. therefore it is a separate company.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back