Go-Jet Certification Delayed - Go-Jet & Feds Argue Over Secrecy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jsmenkin said:
It is extremely unfortunate and deeply saddening to hear such rhetoric from those such as yourself who with your "industry experience" proclaim professionalism in the face of adversity, when, in reality, your sanctimonious self-rightousness shines through your reptilian personna even more brightly now than ever before. The warm fuzzy feeling has left me, and you can certainly count on my anti-sympathetic sentiment as you will undoubtedly respond with additional lude and crass remarks in the name of the well educated. I stand firm. And I can also say that I understand an opportunity of profound magnitude rises on the horizon, and instead of adapting to a new industry atmosphere taking shape that will increase coveted and lucrative positions for the many individuals who do understand, you have to the dismay of many decided to refrain from the proper research and fall amid the misinformed to doubt any successful movement into this new era. I sincerely hope the "Harvard boy" inside you wakes up before the inevitable time arrives that you find yourself wanting, lying naked in state, mumbling the only intelligeble word that comes to you....mama. I will give you one thing, you have truly created a medium for great entertainment. Keep up the great work!
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.

jsmenkin said:

Thanks for providing a context for your incoherent babbling.........

TSA Pilot said:

I think they make an ointment that'll clear those right up.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jsmenkin
It is extremely unfortunate and deeply saddening to hear such rhetoric from those such as yourself who with your "industry experience" proclaim professionalism in the face of adversity, when, in reality, your sanctimonious self-rightousness shines through your reptilian personna even more brightly now than ever before. The warm fuzzy feeling has left me, and you can certainly count on my anti-sympathetic sentiment as you will undoubtedly respond with additional lude and crass remarks in the name of the well educated. I stand firm. And I can also say that I understand an opportunity of profound magnitude rises on the horizon, and instead of adapting to a new industry atmosphere taking shape that will increase coveted and lucrative positions for the many individuals who do understand, you have to the dismay of many decided to refrain from the proper research and fall amid the misinformed to doubt any successful movement into this new era. I sincerely hope the "Harvard boy" inside you wakes up before the inevitable time arrives that you find yourself wanting, lying naked in state, mumbling the only intelligeble word that comes to you....mama. I will give you one thing, you have truly created a medium for great entertainment. Keep up the great work!

The edumacation of the propagation, going into litigation, hereby decrees that the proportium of facts and figures, including the Mississippi doctrine, whereby each and every pilot or pilots of the aerocraft henceforth this day provides the responsibilitorium of the safety and security of ones employment. Whereas, the managementification of the board, and subsequent shareholders, adds additional environmental and analytical concerns to the equation produced by the author of the foremost correspondence thereby solidifying his/her original post.

jsmenkin said:

You know, simply stringing together a bunch of random three-syllable words doesn't make you look smart. What you write has to actually make some kind of sense.

Originally posted by jsmenkin - "skibidydybity do do, oh I smell like poo-poo, shibalee oh oglodoromay, did i mention i be gay? Hubudubabubub 3 men in a tub.........................................................................oh, where was I? bing bongaslamalabama potbelly pignoramous, I'm dumber than a crackwhoards anus. falawa wee waa hoochie babadopupid, you guys toe tupid!! Yall work fo peanuts whilst I roll to da bank, tanks to uncle Hulass and him fine generous selflessness's'

Your my new HERO, stinkin' menkin!!!!! you f'n rule!!! not sure what all you said, but you do rule!!!!!

SkyBoy1981 said:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.

A simple "wrong" would've been enough, but ok....

1. self-rightousness is self-righteousness
2. personna is persona
3. lude is lewd
4. This whole sentance needs to be restructured "The warm fuzzy feeling has left me, and you can certainly count on my anti-sympathetic sentiment as you will undoubtedly respond with additional lewd and crass remarks in the name of the well educated."
5. You need a ";" after "I will give you one thing instead of a ","
6. intelligeble is intelligible

You jsmenkin are the weak-minded one who has allowed management propaganda to corrupt your myopic weak mind.

From the Scab list description of a Scab

"A​
SCAB takes your job, a Job he could not get under normal circumstances. He can only advance himself by taking advantage of labor disputes and walking over the backs of workers trying to maintain decent wages and working conditions. He helps management to destroy his and your profession, often ending up under conditions he/she wouldn't even have scabbed for. No matter. A SCAB doesn't think long term, nor does he think of anything other then himself. His smile shows fangs that drip with your blood, for he willingly destroys families, lives, careers, opportunities and professions at the drop of a hat. He takes from a striker what he knows he could never earn by his own merit: a decent Job. He steals that which others earned at the bargaining table through blood, sweat and tears, and throws it away in an instant -ruining lives, jobs and careers."

This description matches Gojets pilots to a tea. They are indeed scabs and will be treated as parasites scum. When the dust settles you will find out that you are no more than a tool to be tossed aside by your management friends.

SkyBoy1981 said:

Shampoo is better it goes on 1st and cleans the hair.....

Latest resources

Back