Go flex, go flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J3 Guy said:
The upgrades will move quick when the Fracs go on strike, I think I will wait for the right time to join the Fracs.
Continental airlines in the 80s,placed an add in the Wall Street Journal when their guys walked. I know many local pilots that are still with them today.

J3

I hope you are kidding...

SCAB

J3 Guy said:
The upgrades will move quick when the Fracs go on strike, I think I will wait for the right time to join the Fracs.
Continental airlines in the 80s,placed an add in the Wall Street Journal when their guys walked. I know many local pilots that are still with them today.

J3

now THAT'S flamebait!!

J3 Guy said:

J3

I bet they still do not leave there flight bags un-attended.

J3 Guy said:

J3
Just another puss infested scab... or a management ass clown. Either way you're scum. I dare you to cross the line. Your career at NJA would not be very enjoyable once Santulli's horses returned to the barn.

Latest resources

Back