• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Turbinehead

One Dot High
Sales of Flexjet Shares Jumps Nearly a Third
Bolstered by the introduction of the new Bombardier Challenger 300 and Learjet 40, Flexjet experienced a 32-percent increase in the sale of shares in 2004 compared with the year before, the Dallas-based fractional ownership provider said. The Learjet 40 entered the Flexjet program in late January 2004, and the company said four are fully sold and the backlog continues to grow. The Flexjet Challenger 300 fleet is now at 10 aircraft and orders are booked for an additional seven aircraft. Bombardier subsidiary Flexjet said December was the strongest sales month it has seen in more than three years, and transactions completed during the fourth quarter were up more than 70 percent compared with the same period in 2003. Meanwhile, Flexjet said it is now the only fractional operator waiving repositioning fees when flying to and from the Caribbean and Bermuda. “It is common practice among all major fractional jet ownership programs to charge owners an amount, referred to as a ferry fee, when they fly to most destinations outside the U.S.,” said Flexjet. “This is to cover the cost of repositioning the aircraft back to the mainland or to send the aircraft to an international destination to pick up passengers.”

Kablaaammmm.

Funk master flex jet is kickin' some azz..

Turbinehead said:
Kablaaammmm.

Funk master flex jet is kickin' some azz..

Yea. They sold 3 shares compared to 2 the year before. Kick azz....:rolleyes:

ALL the fracs are headed down the shatzer mighty quickly. If you keep begging and kissing their collective azzez maybe you can catch a ride. Giddyupp.

The upgrades will move quick when the Fracs go on strike, I think I will wait for the right time to join the Fracs.
Continental airlines in the 80s,placed an add in the Wall Street Journal when their guys walked. I know many local pilots that are still with them today.

J3

J3 Guy said:
The upgrades will move quick when the Fracs go on strike, I think I will wait for the right time to join the Fracs.
Continental airlines in the 80s,placed an add in the Wall Street Journal when their guys walked. I know many local pilots that are still with them today.

J3

DIP!!!!!!!!!!11

J3 Guy said:

J3

Uhmmm, are you implying that you will wait until we strike to apply at Netjets?

Might want to look into how many shares Flex had presold on the 300 in earlier years. The spike in their sales reporting is all an accounting exercise now that the aircraft are being delivered.

Number$Cruncher said:
Might want to look into how many shares Flex had presold on the 300 in earlier years. The spike in their sales reporting is all an accounting exercise now that the aircraft are being delivered.

Nope, guess again. So, you're saying that the spike was in fact a spike in deliveries from sales years ago? Wrongo- The "spike" as you put it, is for new orders with delivery whenever they can get 'em delivered.
Standard accounting.
Even if there were a large number of aircraft presold years ago, what makes you think the demand is any less today? Is there any aircraft at its price point that can do what she does?

Latest resources

Back