• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Globals, Globals could it be???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So dooker has a reliable source that says 60 furloughs, and you have a reliable source that says 20 recalls, someone saw globals, and TC says we are staffed through 2010. All these rumors are enough to make me puke. Puke.. thats a funny word, can i use that?

Puke is a funny word... I know just how you feel. The ups and downs on what seem to be a daily basis as to whether or not my family will survive the flexjet rollercoaster are making me a bit queasy at times too...

You should also know that your speculation about my wifeness (and rnobased and others) do nothing but fuel my ego as I know to men like y'all it is a sign of respect since no chick could ever be that smart, right? Hahaha...

Sorry to break it to you but wives are interested, are capable of deduction and reason and unlike most guys can own up to being wrong if need be. But geez I hope there is something going on with those globals... Looks possible to me...

So, either we will have jobs tomorrow or we won't. I'm hoping for the former!

Something else to think about. If we're only staffing 65-70 planes at 4.3256819 pilots per plane then we are WAY overstaffed at 378 pilots, and the furlough of 60 would make sense from that perspective.

Latest resources

Back