• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GJET PAY vs TSA...duh!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The fact is that the TSA MEC has been the best damn thing for the TSA pilots. I know every MEC member and I know that they represent each TSA pilot to the fullest extent possible. We would be in a world of schit if not for them. So spermflo are you going to answer Captain Kagan's question or are you going to continue to dodge and ignore?

I apologize for the delayed response - you know it's slave labor over here! The December lines have 11 - 17 days off! What misery!

JK - Where do I start?

-Why have TSA pilots, up until recently, always believed that we would be stapled to your list? The union either told them that or they have a very poor communication structure.

-That the IBT refused to represent GJ pilots, when in fact it was the union leadership that decided to temporarily pull certification.

-That GJ pilots were attemping to access cockpit jumpseats or jumpseat before GJ had an Air Carrier Certificate. That's a good one.

-I won't even go into the entertaining website the TSA MEC put up. "Setting back airline safety 70 years" among several other lies. The website alone would take all day to refute.

I may be going out on a limb here, but it's my guess that the MEC chair and vice chair won't be holding their positions 6 months (or sooner) from now.

You did not answer my question. Once again, how has the TSA MEC repeatedly misrepresented its legal position to its pilots? That was your statement and my question remains, how have we done that?

Answer my question.

He NEVER will Kagan and I think that is the point he is making. If he CAN'T answer it he will try to mislead you and everybody else here and dodge the actual question. I am sure he closes his eyes at night and says the daily affirmation......."I am good enough.....I am smart enough......and gosh darn it people like me!!"

When in fact he is hated by the mojority of professional pilots out there.

Your professional career is over.....hope you like turning 60 in a CRJ 700.

And that BS about a GJ pilot getting hired by CAL....checked it out...it is a total lie!!! he interviewed but was not employed by CAL!!! that was a verified fact!

Latest resources

Back