Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GJ Pilot car gets keyed!...What the hell?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
~~~^~~~ said:
Would putting a tag for RKSI on a GJ Pilot's luggage and putting the bag on the ramp also be considered an unprofessional act of childish vandalism?

Just trying to figure out what the boundaries are and what is considered "good fun."
NRT or HKG would be kinda funny too... :D

Well, its a good thing that this GJET pilot knowningly provided his scab-esque services in today's times instead of in the 70's when unions were actually feared a little. I would say he was lucky to even find his car.

Yeah, don't get me started on Duane Woerth eating cake and ice cream with Continental Scabs while welcoming them back to ALPA. He did not even require that they pay a penny of back dues. If the President of ALPA doesn't care.....

C425Driver said:
I'm no fan of GJ, but are these guys going to blame every bad thing that happens to them on the rest of the industry? "Oh dear, my cat died! Those blasted TSA pilots!"

C425Driver

They don't have to blame TSA pilots for anything, TSA management will do that for them.

Wow.

I bet all the GJ"s guys are gonna quit now! <sarcasm>

Once again, union thugs demonstrate their MASSIVE power . . . . for verily, they can . . ..

DAMAGE SOME CAR PAINT (da-da dum-dum !)

oh, and risk criminal prosecution

Sheesh.

Hey,
I don't know why everyone thinks another pilot would stoop to mere vandalism, because someone works for an alterego airline. Hundreds, no thousands of cars are keyed on a daily basis, otherwise how would Earl Schibe stay in bidness.
If a pilot wanted to really get to the offensive pilot he would post the auto make, model, year, color and hotel where it was parked, on an internet site that auto theives frequent,www.stealacar.com. or call a towing company to have it towed to an undisclosed impound lot so it could be stored safely, without fear of "keying" or other malicious damages. It is kinda like going down to the local garden center and buying 3 or 4 yards of pea gravel with cash and having it delivered midday to the front lawn of the offensive person's house, or even having manure substituted for the gravel. But all of these things are wrong and we should just stand together and sing kumbaya until things turn to the better.
PBR

1973Arrow said:
Lear70 said:
Immature and unprofessional? Yes.
I mean really, who did that help?
Really, so the guy files a claim with his insurance carrier and gets a new paint job out of the deal.

Everybody who pays car insurance just got nicked by a criminal.

I can dig it.

Hey, remember that Comair dude that was caught stealing that trophy from a sport stadium where the cops noggined that guy so bad he was wearing a turban in his mug shot? Be that guy!

What fascinates me is all the pilots who will say, yeah, it shouldn't happen, BUT...

Losers. No wonder you are getting your arses handed to you in the regional industry, with tactics like these.

Latest resources

Back