Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GJ Pilot car gets keyed!...What the hell?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

usac1

A GJ pilot's car got keyed at the hotel where he was staying. Is that professional? I think not. It's scary to think that people of that maturity level are being trusted with the lives of your family members. People need to grow up.

Reap what you sow.........

NOT a cool thing to do but hey sh*t happens.........how do you know that is wasn't just random act eh?

jjetpilot said:
Reap what you sow.........

NOT a cool thing to do but hey sh*t happens.........how do you know that is wasn't just random act eh?

Exactly. Proof?

ROFLMAO!

Yeah, you're not going to get much sympathy here buddy.

Immature and unprofessional? Yes.

Undeserved? Nope.

I'm no fan of GJ, but are these guys going to blame every bad thing that happens to them on the rest of the industry? "Oh dear, my cat died! Those blasted TSA pilots!"

C425Driver

Lear70 said:
Immature and unprofessional? Yes.
I mean really, who did that help. As much as I don't like whats going on there, that goes a bit to far. I love those 'innocent' random act comments. As much as everyone condems them for their lack of professionalism, resorting to childish vandalism does nothing to further anyones cause.

Would putting a tag for RKSI on a GJ Pilot's luggage and putting the bag on the ramp also be considered an unprofessional act of childish vandalism?

Just trying to figure out what the boundaries are and what is considered "good fun."

usac1 said:
A GJ pilot's car got keyed at the hotel where he was staying. Is that professional? I think not. It's scary to think that people of that maturity level are being trusted with the lives of your family members. People need to grow up.

You, Sir... are a tool. The only reason to assume this was done out of hatred for a HoJets pilot, is because you are feeling guilty about being a Ho and you know you are hated. If this happened to anyone else, they would just assume its a random act of vandalism.

Are you feeling guilty about being a HoJets pilot?

Latest resources

Back