• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Give Flightinfo Some Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The new wedmiesterflightingoboardownerdude is putting people in the pokey for....Well, he's not man enough to tell them why.

I could be wrong. but I really think it was a reaction to the anti-Jew thread on the Non-Aviation Forum that set the new Webmaster off to shut down that forum and silence the anti-semitic posters. SplitS, Kid Charlemain, 350driver, Chhplit were involved in that thread, which got them all bounced. Then everyone else like TonyC spoke out and got silenced too. Splits, whom I'm guessing is the alias of Tdturbo, was spewing his usual I hate Jews bile, as well as threatened physical harm, lawsuites, and libel to members (which we've all heard from him before), which I think made the new webmaster overreact to Spits' pandering.

Let's be honest, it's a rough bunch here, not made for family consumption, we're all used to it, our little dysfunctional family here, but the uninitiated are not. Perhaps the mods have made some headway by now bringing the new webmaster up to speed, so maybe we could give them some slack for now.

I think they should ban Splits and keep watch for any reincarnations of him, and give posting rights back to the ones who were blocked.

Just a thought...

If I may piggyback onto your post, you are as close to hitting the nail on the head in general as you can get. You will not find a website that is successful (and by that I mean paying it's own way) that contains some of the material that the moderators are constantly dealing with at FlightInfo. Thank you to 98% of the people who realize that you can enjoy a website and still be civil, professional, and have fun at the same time. With your help to get rid of that 2% that jeopardizes the the enjoyment of all the rest at FlightInfo, you'll never hear of the moderators again. Again, thank you !

UAL78

Last edited:
Just to keep everyone in the loop, TonyC is no longer in the clink... We're all kinda scratchin' our heads with Chrplt. We don't show him banned at all...

We're all (the mods) trying to do a better job of letting everyone know what's going on... IMHO... It's just a slow process....

Why is Flechas banned?

...and Chperplt is still banned....

Workin'Stiff said:
TonyC is no longer in the clink... We're all kinda scratchin' our heads with Chrplt. We don't show him banned at all...
This latest round of exclusions were't "bannings" as we know them. the subjects were just denied access to thier profiles, no explanation, they don't show up inthe penalty box, and thier names don't appear in red like "banned" posters ... they just can't post. I haven't heard that this has been lifted.

In all likelihood, they were banned because they disagreed publicly with the new administrator. He apparantly is doing these "stealth bannings" because he knows his reasons for silencing these individuals are chickens__T and he doesn't have the guts or the decency to explain his actions.

I've been gone from the forum here for about 2 weeks, so I'm not completely up to speed on the chronological events here....maybe I'm wrong about the Iran/Jew thread causing the decision of the webmaster to can the forum and the members, but I think he got an eyeful of what kind of depths we sometimes plumb here on the religeous and political threads here, and I'm sure it's hard to put into perspective if you're not used to it.

He should right the wrongs though.

I still think Splitz is Tbturbo, because of his outburst and anti-Jewisms, whether he admits it or not..He stills sounds and reacts like turbo...:puke:

Last edited:
98% of the flightinfo thinks your a tool... Get a clue.. unless your TBTurdo, then just get lost..

Go find yourself somewhere else to annoy people splitS and leave the professionals here to talk like educated adults. Who are you tell everyone how 98% of flight info members feel. Speak for yourself!

Last edited:
Darn it, I missed Splitz response before Eagleflip edited it, probably just another egocentric emotional outburst.

Way2Broke, just read your signatory line, pretty funny, if you could see outside through the floor in the lav on a plane, you could never get the pax out of there, or stop um from throwing stuff out through the hole!!! :laugh:

Latest resources

Back