Give Flightinfo Some Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I know that this board has had rough times since Mark's untimely death, but quite frankly I am sick and tired of people not having a little patience and understanding. Its been less than a month and some people on the board think that everything should be worked out by now. It is going to be a learning experience for the new people running the board. I am by no means saying that I agree with some of the things that have changed in the last couple of weeks by the new operators, but I do think that more time is needed to work things out. People "jumping ship", and saying "take down Mark's pictures because this is no longer his board" make me sick. There are good reasons that there is a forum called "forum feedback." Use it appropriately. I bet that your comments will be taken seriously and used appropriately.

Well put, losing a family member or close friend, will have lasting effects for years to come.

We are all lucky that this site is still up and running.

Yeah, I just don't want to leave. The other board was very accomodating but this is home.TC

The moderators need to TALK to us, explain what is going on in their heads.
heck we don't even know who they are, are they av-dudes like us or what.

Gravity Hater, I agree completely. Communication is key with any successful business. Flight Info is a business. The Mods have been talking, but not in an organized effort. I think that this thread would be a good place for them to do that.

GravityHater said:

Well said GravityHater, this has been my feeling the entire time. I think most are frustated by the lack of communication. Who exactly are the new owners? Who's making the decisions? Are they pilots? Are they pro pilots? Etc, etc.

I really like this board, as it is a condensed form of all my needs. It has great training advice (for a newbie like me), interesting pro discussions, and a list of characters that is hard to beat. I like the "other" board everyone jumped to, but like AA717 said, this place just feels better. Hopefully it works!

Which other board?

GravityHater said:
What's your baggage?

Shut up, be happy, count your blessings there is still a forum with which to frolic on. If there's a lack of information regarding the "big picture" it's probably because it's none of our business. It's that simple.

Latest resources

Back