• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

giv-sp question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I get nervous with anything less then 3000 lbs, does that make me a pu$$y?

No problem in a 450. If you want to stretch her out a little longer and be a man, taking her up to FL450 will definitely get ya there, even at .84.

No problem in a 450. If you want to stretch her out a little longer and be a man, taking her up to FL450 will definitely get ya there, even at .84.

Unfortunately the 450's are too pricey.........but let's just wait and see.........

Longest flight I ever did on a IV-SP was 10 hours flat. Miami to Milan. 2 Pax. Landed with 2600 lbs.

Must be well below ISA over the N.Atl.

That and you have to be 25,000 lbs. under MTOW AND at .83 for an ISA day. AND no headwind...

EINN or KBGR for me.

TC

Last edited:

what are you saying? you won't extend the range doing m84. we are talking about a g450 not a g550. please clarify

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back