Getting to the ATL airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

Well, I'm about iced in and can't get out of my neighborhood. My hills are to steep. I even tried going backwards in my front wheel drive car. I called scheduling and the first said they would code it as Misc.. Then to call a chief pilot. I couldn't get a chief pilot to call me back. So later I called scheduling back. She wasn't as nice as the first girl. If I can't get there I can't get there. Even parts of the interstate are now closed. What a mess. I wonder if they will pay us the lost block.

You can't make it. Don't go driving on 20 miles of ice for asa. They should code it as tbd (to be determined). Then have someone in the CPO CPU it for you. Eff scheduling. Stop being a vag

I'm sorry. Good luck. But seriously. Sack up

Last edited:
Same story here man...i can't get out of my neighborhood and even got stuck. I called scheduling and they put me out for the whole 4 day as Misc. and no pay. I will just have to talk with the chiefs whenever i can get into work. Im sure we aren't the only ones...

You can't make it. They should code it as tbd (to be determined). Then have someone in the CPO CPU it for you. Eff scheduling. Stop being a vag

I'm sorry. Good luck. But seriously. Sack up

Yea they coded it as TBD. I told them I would come in tomorrow when I can safely get there. I'm not trying to play hooky but I couldn't even get up the hill in my neighborhood. The last time I got a CPU I had to go to a funeral for someone that was not in my immediate family. I did not get paid.

Yea they coded it as TBD. I told them I would come in tomorrow when I can safely get there. I'm not trying to play hooky but I couldn't even get up the hill in my neighborhood. The last time I got a CPU I had to go to a funeral for someone that was not in my immediate family. I did not get paid.

CPU= chief pilot unpaid. Hence.

Spin out into the I85 guardrail or not get paid for a day. Your choice

Same story here man...i can't get out of my neighborhood and even got stuck. I called scheduling and they put me out for the whole 4 day as Misc. and no pay. I will just have to talk with the chiefs whenever i can get into work. Im sure we aren't the only ones...

You know, if we can't get there due to icey roads, we shouldn't be docked for the the credit. Safety=no pay. That's not right. I will talk to a chief pilot whenever they "can get there". Worst case, use my sick bank.

Latest resources

Back