Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Getting Clearance when Tower is Closed!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
(In my best Handy-Man voice)

Yeth!

Yooouuu Freakin eedeeeoootttsss!!!

but eeeffff da weder is such dat I kannot get ooowwwttt VVEEEEFFFFFRRRRR...den I aaammm thtuck on da ground unteeeeellllll Keptin DUUUMMMAAASSSS calls AAYYYY TTEEEE CEEEE.

Don't quite understand what you mean??? You either don't understand the "hold for release" concept, or you are confused about something else.

1) Hold for release=departure airport wx at departure mins or better. It's a way to pick up your ATC clearance without causing traffic jam at the departure airport. Not stuck on the ground like you suggest. Only delay would be the ATC release time(which is usually minimal at best), requested when you are at the end of runway.

2) VFR climb=you are on an IFR clearance but depart under VFR regs. WX must be VFR mins. You are responsible for traffic, cloud and terrain clearance until "radar contact".

Judging from your original post, you need a refresher of IFR regs.

Last edited:
(In my best Handy-Man voice)

Yeth!

Yooouuu Freakin eedeeeoootttsss!!!

but eeeffff da weder is such dat I kannot get ooowwwttt VVEEEEFFFFFRRRRR...den I aaammm thtuck on da ground unteeeeellllll Keptin DUUUMMMAAASSSS calls AAYYYY TTEEEE CEEEE.

Now you're showing your intelligence.

NNOOOO

NNNOOO NNNNOOO!!!

The idiots (AHHH MEEEN EEDDEEEOOTTTS) are getting their clearance as if they are ready to go, while still at the gate!!

Do you not understand the words which are coming out of my mouth!!!???

Yes!! They should be given a hold for release, but they're not!! They're getting a freakin void time, because center doesn't know they're at the gate!!!

Read the post!!

NNOOOO

NNNOOO NNNNOOO!!!

The idiots (AHHH MEEEN EEDDEEEOOTTTS) are getting their clearance as if they are ready to go, while still at the gate!!

Do you not understand the words which are coming out of my mouth!!!???

Yes!! They should be given a hold for release, but they're not!! They're getting a freakin void time, because center doesn't know they're at the gate!!!

Read the post!!

I've read your drivel and came to the conclusion that you have some serious issues to deal with. This really bothers you that much huh?? Simply amazing.

I only post when drinking!!!

Latest resources

Back