Get out your check book

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Xrated750

Great back and forth here people. Yes the C-X is faster but the GV gives it a run for the money, because at $43.2 million (the SP will another 2.3 mil) compared to $19 million. I could buy 2 C-X's and have enough left over to get a third small jet like a Bravo. Or maybe I would just buy a little over 50 Eclipse 500's and start my own business instead.

The C-X's was so fast they limited the engine thrust, but the newer models coming out now will have increased power and performance. Also I believe that GV sucks a lot more fuel than the C-X at altitude, as for climb well I believe they both average around 18 min to fl370. Any way as far as ground speed goes no problem getting the X other mach 1. And if you want that real long range you are going to have to slow that thing down anyway, same as everybody. Keepem comin.

.92 out

Yikes

I suggest that before you get into the Physics of aviation, you enroll yourself in a simple grammar class.

Ermmm….

Never mind.

TMMT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suggest that before you get into the Physics of aviation, you enroll yourself in a simple grammar class.

GVskygrl,

Well just look up the word nevermind -- good thing you took the time to care. I see you used your 1 posting well, what a wait of time. Sorry if momma didn't pay for typing lessons, thoughts run faster than I can type -- time for grammar or splelling. Life is to short to go back an edit crappy typing, I don't have time for such things, I did not know i was being graded. It is people like you that waste space and time on the internet by over typing. Can we be a little more constructive with our posts. Thank you drive through. Have a nice day :)

.92 out

Latest resources

Back