General Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skaff said:
Yeah, its interesting that low lifes show class from time to time. Enjoy a$$ muffins, General.

You are awesome. Thanks for allowing me to add to my post total, again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Dave,

I thought you put me on IGNORE? Please ignore me then. Really, time for you to quit. I know it is like quitting heroin or crack, but just stop responding to me.

I would love to debate him again, like saying that SkyWest wasn't in bankruptcy like Comair was when they accepted their "one rate for all jets" proposal, but Dave will never see this because he is ignoring me. This is just a waste of time for me, because DAVE ISN'T GOING TO READ THIS. HE PUT ME ON IGNORE. Have a good day Dave, and enjoy all that pay and time off. That is wonderful. I am so glad he makes more than me and my wife combined. Wow, he's cool. The pool boy says hi to Dave too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ummm, General why dont you take your own advice and put Dave on ignore then as well? If responding to Dave is such a waste of time, why are we reading this? Isnt it time to make your way to the corner for your next "hit" of black tar?

Its good not to PANIC ya know...

Who needs comedy central when we have this laughable dog and pony show...

Now hurry get to work on your next post

FAR 121.973 (a)ii :

No website adminstrator shall assign, nor shall any crewmember/poster accept, assignment to a duty period that exceeds 10 posts per consecutive 24 hour period.
Additionally, crewmembers who are assigned to duty periods that iclude no less than 5 posts but no more than 9 posts shall be assigned to a rest period of 3 days.

The General is in BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG violation here.

But really guys, especially you youngsters, try to learn something from him here. He has been around the block and knows this industry better than your 3000 hrs has taught you. Just because his opinions do not match your does not make him your enemy. Its like little kids covering their ears and yelling LALALALAL in here sometimes.

Actually Private Lee you are on my ignore list. But when someone quotes your drivel I still see it. The system isn't perfect. Still your bs is laughable as always.

"I would love to debate him again, like saying that SkyWest wasn't in bankruptcy like Comair was when they accepted their "one rate for all jets" proposal"

As you've pointed out soooo many times SkyWest and others are totally dependent on mainline for their revenue. Technically Comair is profitable. However their parent company is bankrupt. SkyWest is profitable but would have suffered harm if UAL had yanked the fee for departure agreement. It's all pretty much the same thing. You either work directly for a bankrupt carrier or you work indirectly for a bankrupt carrier. It doesn't matter whether you're wholly owned or independent. When the cash stops flowing you're out out of a job. I know it's pretty complicated. Maybe the pool boy can explain it to you.

AH Ha! I knew people would quote me and Dave would still see it. Hilarious.

Dave,

We all have threats made toward us, but some of us have more leverage. Bankruptcy hinders your leverage somewhat. SkyWest at the time was full of people at the bottom that wanted to upgrade, and junior captains that wanted better QOL. That was a recipe for disaster, and only the senior Captains and management knew that. Now, everyone at SkyWest will have that agreement for a long time, and only Ron Reber and Jerry Atkin are jumping up and down for joy. Comair's pilots were put into a corner that you were not. Your company was not going to stop if you voted no. What would have happened had you voted no? United would not have just ftopped all of their West Coast feed, DEN feed, and some ORD feed immediately. What about a $5 an hour difference for the CR7? The reason I harp on this is because this agreement got the ball rolling to send this industry downhill. The Major side isn't doing much better, but we are in a corner and have to fight our way out. We actually brought the wage bar up to the highest it had ever been. That inturn helped Southwest and Fedex bring their wages up, and someday we hope to go back that way. What kind of negotiating ability do you guys have right now with your management? You don't even really have a union. How do you get on that union MEC anyway? Are you appointed by management? Are you? I am not saying our poop don't stink over here, but you can't overlook your problems and then cheer when you here a rumor about getting CR9s to cover mainline flying. That will set back this industry again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
acaTerry said:
FAR 121.973 (a)ii :

No website adminstrator shall assign, nor shall any crewmember/poster accept, assignment to a duty period that exceeds 10 posts per consecutive 24 hour period.
Additionally, crewmembers who are assigned to duty periods that iclude no less than 5 posts but no more than 9 posts shall be assigned to a rest period of 3 days.

The General is in BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG violation here.

But really guys, especially you youngsters, try to learn something from him here. He has been around the block and knows this industry better than your 3000 hrs has taught you. Just because his opinions do not match your does not make him your enemy. Its like little kids covering their ears and yelling LALALALAL in here sometimes.

I am throwing in a N-A$$-A report as we speak...... I don't profess to know everything, but I will comment on everything.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee,

Your post, almost all of which I read cause their are a lot, has been the MOST PROFESSIONAL I have ever read on this rumor board. I think your advice and your experiences would do many some good now, but I know we all get to where u r if we so desire. Keep up the good attitude and thanks for keeping it clean!

P2J

Prop2Jet said:
General Lee,

Your post, almost all of which I read cause their are a lot, has been the MOST PROFESSIONAL I have ever read on this rumor board. I think your advice and your experiences would do many some good now, but I know we all get to where u r if we so desire. Keep up the good attitude and thanks for keeping it clean!

P2J

I try to keep it clean, but every once and awhile I slip up and say something crass. Hey, I enjoy this industry (hence the 6000 posts over 5 years), and I try to give my opinion often. I don't look down on any pilots, regional or LCC. Sometimes I disagree with their points of view, and they don't like it. I am willing to debate any issue and even I see the "light" every once and awhile. Take care.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Prop2Jet said:
General Lee,

P2J

I agree - I enjoy his posts and I find his perspective interesting. I just wish some people on these boards wouldn't take things so personally sometimes - including the General...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back