• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee caught on camera!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are so cool! But, I don't believe 90% of what you say here. Embellishment on the internet to make one feel good, superior or whatever is quite rampant. Enjoy those European layovers while your "hot, rich" wife is porkin' the Latin pool boy. :beer:

You mean she is porkin you? Really? Then you owe me money! Ah forget it, you are probably porking her fat sister that hangs out at the house for free. I knew you liked the chubby ones...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nope, you're still wrong! Actually, you're way off, but great attempt.

Don't think, it gets one in trouble...

You obviously follow that yourself. I still haven't seen one post from you worth anything. Ah, you are just a jealous arse. Oh well. I can't wait to go to Europe tomorrow. So much fun!

Bye Bye---General Lee

57 pages of ATL7ERB schedule, there are only 4 pilots who have trips tomorrow to Europe with a 3 on/4 off/3 on/4 off schedule for the month.

Which one are you General? ;)

57 pages of ATL7ERB schedule, there are only 4 pilots who have trips tomorrow to Europe with a 3 on/4 off/3 on/4 off schedule for the month.

Which one are you General? ;)

Uhhhhhhhhh.......hmmmmm.......did I say tomorrow, or Tues? There, I doubled it. And, there are 2 FOs per flight.

Looking at the bid packet, there are flights to Zurich, Brussels, Milan Malapensa, Venice (48 hour layover---I like that one), London Heathrow (late flight), Paris, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, and Stuttgart. How many did you say again?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You are so cool! But, I don't believe 90% of what you say here. Embellishment on the internet to make one feel good, superior or whatever is quite rampant. Enjoy those European layovers while your "hot, rich" wife is porkin' the Latin pool boy. :beer:

Who cares if he's real or not, what difference does it make?

Who cares if he's real or not, what difference does it make?

Thank you. I have been on this board for more than a decade, I enjoy it, I like the debate, and some people can't handle that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, I just read what I posted and I mis typed. I'm 6'4" and 170. I would be pretty darn thin at 130 lbs. You are so jealous. Yeah you are.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Your wife is a plastic blow up doll......

Last edited:
Thank you. I have been on this board for more than a decade, I enjoy it, I like the debate, and some people can't handle that.

Bye Bye---General Lee
You are on this board, because you live in your moms basement and since you graduated the special ed program you have no life other than the therapist 3 times a week. How's that fluttering hands thing coming?

Latest resources

Back