• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee caught on camera!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the moderator end this thread... It is soundling like Middle School all over again............ Worthless!

Why is this thread being kept alive and my USAIR/USAPA hate thread being deleted? This sounds like a Michael Graves Tea Kettle conspiracy!

The winds at Narita get ugly boys...but couldn't be GL...Mesa doesnt go there do they??

Sorry, I just read what I posted and I mis typed. I'm 6'4" and 170. I would be pretty darn thin at 130 lbs. And btw all you haters, I did well with my W2, but my wife (an ad Exec here in ATL) makes 3 times what I do and twice what a SWA Capt makes, I do 3 on 4 off to Europe, AND I get great meals while flying.

Sacha gets better sundaes at home....cause he lives at a Baskin Robbins and is 5'2" and 400lbs, the fat F$@$. If you have to fly somewhere, it's better to fly to Europe and have a great meal, but he thinks he is Gordon Ramsey. Yeah right.

And, I've been off the last few days, so while you were saying hi to every DL pilot in the ATL airport, I was relaxing at home. Do you ask for autographs, too. You are so jealous. Yeah you are.

Bye Bye---General Lee

6'4" 170lbs, with 3" of pink steel that never fails to disappoint(except the plastic wife)

The winds at Narita get ugly boys...but couldn't be GL...Mesa doesnt go there do they??

How's your 4th place Gulf Carrier doing out there in Bahrain? (Or is it 5th behind Air Arabia?). Are there still expats flying out there? Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
How's your 4th place Gulf Carrier doing out there in Bahrain? (Or is it 5th behind Air Arabia?). Are there still expats flying out there? Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's not mine....but I bet I make more money than you, I dont care what place it's in...we don't buy junk ValuJet discarded airplanes in any event..

Latest resources

Back