Gemini Minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dc10freak

Hey Guys any one can tell me here what are Gemini Air Cargo minimums and what's the best way of getting the foot in the door?. Thanks in advance for all the info I can get

Hey Guys any one can tell me here what are Gemini Air Cargo minimums and what's the best way of getting the foot in the door?. Thanks in advance for all the info I can get

the could have lowered in the recent months, but last i heard was 3000 total and 1500 jet pic. do a search on here. i also think tehy are posted on the gemeni website.

They don't currently have any pilot jobs listed on their site under current openings. I know there are plenty of company sites that don't stay current, but they do have current jobs for maint and dispatch.-kingaira90

I can't remember if it was here, or another board. But a GAC guy posted a link their FOM that said it was either 3000, or 4000 total with 1000 turbine PIC.

I know, not hearsay, of 3 people from my former employer that got hired without any turbine PIC time. 2 didn't have ATP's. The all too common theme prevailed, who do you know?

They do like to see 1000 hours PIC turbine, 3000 total.

New hire classes at least through the first quarter 08. Filling classes for both DC10 and MD11s

First Officers - Initial Employment
To qualify as a First Officer, the following requirements must be met:
1. At least 3,000 hours total time, of which 1000 hours shall have
been in turbine powered multi-engine aircraft as PIC.
2. A valid Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with multi-engine rating.
3. A current First Class medical certificate.
4. Successful completion of GAC’s training program and appropriate
Operating Experience.

Hey Fog! Good to see you omline again! Always with good info as usual. I figured out how to cut and past from our on line manuals, so thought I'd paste it here for the guys and gals. Good luck to all!

Here's some info I googled up: (try it)

http://www.bestaviation.net/jobs/airline.asp?ID=24

Having help from the inside can be a factor, but not a requirement. I know of one of our new hires who is fresh from the military and didn't know anyone at Gemini.
Competition is tough, and one of our class experience levels was between 4500 and 14000 hours.

Here's the Corporate HQ address to mail a resume in: (Attn: Chief Pilot)
Gemini Air Cargo
44965 Aviation Drive Suite 300
Washington Dulles Int'l Airport
Dulles, VA 20166

Good post dojetdriver, but there are always exceptions. I cold mailed my stuff in without knowing a soul there. They took a chance on me and have been hating their decision ever since.:laugh:

So Rook, after your 7 week vaction how is/was IOE???

Latest resources

Back