Gemini Latest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fogrunner,

What are you doing this month? Still doing the Aguadilla or San Juan to MEM, or the BRU to Lagos stuff? What about the big push for XMAS next month? Is Gemini doing a lot of that ad hoc stuff?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I interviewed at Gemini this past August. Never heard back, no rejection letter. I called HR and they said no decision was ever made. I went over to HQ and spoke to a few people there. Unfortunately, i found out the last class was 10/24 and there is no more hiring planned for this year. They informed me hiring may reusme spring of 2006 at the earliest, but was advised what I should do to follow up at the first of the year. I can either do that, or attempt to reapply.

General Lee said:
Fogrunner,

What are you doing this month? Still doing the Aguadilla or San Juan to MEM, or the BRU to Lagos stuff? What about the big push for XMAS next month? Is Gemini doing a lot of that ad hoc stuff?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey General....

Delta get those "MD a lemons" up and running for your new Moscow service yet?

PHXFLYR:cool:

PHXFLYR said:
Hey General....

They are flown by 767-300ERs. Almost 12 hours Westbound I believe to ATL.

Bye Bye--General Lee

PHXFLYR said:
Hey General....

Gotta love it when an Airbus driver knocks a McDonnell Douglas:laugh:

General Lee said:
Fogrunner,

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey General,

Did the Lagos stuff last month. This month I have been doing some ad hoc and AMC. In the last 7 days I have done BRU-SLC (operated), SLC-ATL-CHS (commercial), CHS-MVD (operated), MVD to some place in Honduras and then on to MIA (operated). MIA-LAX with a divert into AUS (operated). Tried to commercial back from LA on Friday. The A320 I was on developed a compressor stall shortly after t/o so they returned to LA. Commercialed back to MIA yesterday. That was my week, how was yours?

Not a very classy company to not give some word back to you, one way or the other, after an interview.

Drill Sgt. Dad said:
I interviewed at Gemini this past August. Never heard back, no rejection letter. I called HR and they said no decision was ever made. I went over to HQ and spoke to a few people there. Unfortunately, i found out the last class was 10/24 and there is no more hiring planned for this year. They informed me hiring may reusme spring of 2006 at the earliest, but was advised what I should do to follow up at the first of the year. I can either do that, or attempt to reapply.

Draginass said:
Not a very classy company to not give some word back to you, one way or the other, after an interview.

Yea we are a bunch a of classless individuals. We don't even bother to take the dishes out of the kitchen sink before we pi$$ in it.

fogrunner said:
Yea we are a bunch a of classless individuals. We don't even bother to take the dishes out of the kitchen sink before we pi$$ in it.

Why should you? Isn't that's why they invented hot water and Parmolive or Dove liquied soap? Just kidding. I am going to reapply and see what happens.

My wife always tells me I have no class, and I work at Gemini.

Latest resources

Back