Gemini Latest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fogrunner

A class of 6 DC10s F/Os and 2 MD11 F/Os just started.

Two more classes slated through the end of the year.

Gemini provides hotel and $1500 a month during training.

Last edited:
Update

DC10 new hire class slated for October. Probably 8 F/O slots. I think this will be the last one for this year. Then again I have been wrong in the past.

Good luck to all......

GAC, from what I understand, still does home basing. I was with them for a short time and really enjoyed the company, crews, and trips. Most trips went out for approx 19 days and your time off was at your home base, which was very nice. I decided to move on when the company decided to mandate time off without pay when times got tough. After two consecutive "poor" quarters of low revenue and two weeks of time off without pay, it was time to find something better. Hopefully, with a union in place, their pay and business plan has improved.

rockhard said:
Anyone know where the bases are for Gemini?? What's the scheds like.... 2 weeks on 2 weeks off???

Just do a search, there should be plenty of information for you to wade through.

Minimum days off 11. Average is 13, as many as 17 days off.

We turn more work away than we actually do. We have long term contracts with DHL, DAS, Air Canada, LH to name a few. We do a lot of AMC flying.

With homebasing at Gemini.... can you live anywhere or does it have to be within the continental US. IE: Could you live in Toronto, Alaska, Europe, ....etc. Just curious as to how this homebasing works. Thanks for any info.

you can live where you want the question is would they get you to work

Latest resources

Back