• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gary Kelly Ain't Waitin' for the DOJ!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ditka would get the top 3 Captain AND FO slots....unless of course you're talking about a "mini"-Ditka; then I can see your point! :-D __________________

I went to school with the "mini Ditka". He had an even bigger ego than Ty, if ya can believe it. ;)

Last edited:
Din't buy my job there, thanks for playing. BTW- the original ValueJet guys dropped $12000 for their job. Go be productive on a thread that concerns you and your elitist attitude.

Din't buy my job there, thanks for playing. BTW- the original ValueJet guys dropped $12000 for their job. Go be productive on a thread that concerns you and your elitist attitude.

Jball2,

I think you'll find this usefull. When he posts, this is what I see:

Scope out RJ's This message is hidden because Scope out RJ's is on your ignore list.

Give it a shot :)

Dick- of all the ideas I've heard today, that is one of them. Seriously, I think Ill do that. I owe you a beer for the reminder.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Dick- of all the ideas I've heard today, that is one of them. Seriously, I think Ill do that. I owe you a beer for the reminder.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Dick and jball------>Perfect together.:laugh:
Maybe you can talk about how much it cost you to work at southwest, while it doesn't cost the Air Tran folks a dime!

How about comparing W2s and days worked........ I'll bet it costs a LOT more to work at AirTran......

Please don't quote him. It forces those that choose to ignore him to read his obsessive works.

Have you ever been standing at a party, and there is one guy who keeps talking loudly about how much he earns ? Then he walks away and the rest of the people glance at each other snigger.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back