• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gang members working the SEA ramp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, gang members without felonies. BS they don't exist. No SIDA badges for felons. If what you say is the truth; a call to the FAA is in order.

I was suprised to hear about the "gang tags" found on our airplanes in IAH. Apparently they also have ramp access in some capacity.

How about the IAH ramper named the "Arabic Assassin"? He supposedly made a rap song that praised 9-11, and he was a ramper in Houston. He should be shipped to Guitmo. I think he was arrested and is currently in "questioning."

Bye Bye--General Lee

sgu said:
I was suprised to hear about the "gang tags" found on our airplanes in IAH. Apparently they also have ramp access in some capacity.

It happens. I've found several on the wing inspection lights on the 145s.

General Lee said:
How about the IAH ramper named the "Arabic Assassin"? He supposedly made a rap song that praised 9-11, and he was a ramper in Houston. He should be shipped to Guitmo. I think he was arrested and is currently in "questioning."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sorry, General, he worked for The Nation's Finest, protecting the airports from the evil of the world....The TSA.

In 4 1/2 years at AK i have never seen Gang Tags. I've seen stuff written in the pits below but not "Tags". Also to have to INOP a lav because of gang graffiti is pathetic. And as far as the felons with SIDA badges, we had a stretch were rampers were being pulled off the ramp during a shift and fired because there background checks were returning less than spotless. The practice of putting these people in secure areas before thay pass the checks is stupid. Bow to the almighty dollar.

Yeh, no s#$& about the stock price. I guess when you have 90+ million handed to you that tends to happen. Lets see what it does if the AMFA rejects their TA. Does any one know where to get a pilot app. for Menzies? C'mon people you know it's coming.

WillowRunVortex said:
I lived in Gig Harbor while I was based at SEA for a year. All I can say is glad to spend most of my time in Michigan now out of the "war zone". Good luck.

Surely you're not referring to Gig Harbor as a war zone...! I've been there a half dozen times and found it to be a very pleasant community.

Now the SEA ramp is another issue entirely... The people working the cargo end don't appear to be any more interesting than would be considered typical for rampies.

Latest resources

Back