• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gang members working the SEA ramp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So are you suggesting I use my Kevlar vest while doing my walk around?
This SUCKS.

Last edited:
Says something about our airport security doesn't it? Crips and Bloods working the ramp... gee all we need now is some freakin terrorist tribes fueling the planes and we will be all set !

Let me just correct a statement...you could have a felony and have a sida badge but the conviction can not be less than ten years ago.

Now let me get back to sipping my fourty.

LAXSaabdude said:
:rolleyes: Obviously, you haven't been to Tacoma in many years.

Here is a link to one of the "projects" being built about a mile from my house. Prices $700k - $1.3mil.

http://www.thecommencement.com

LAXSaabdude.

Yea , my ex girlfriend 's sister is EMT on the "hill". That place is a "war zone". A place where the lowest of the low congregate. Peace -out.

WillowRunVortex said:
Yea , my ex girlfriend 's sister is EMT on the "hill". That place is a "war zone". A place where the lowest of the low congregate. Peace -out.
Hilltop is the "ghetto", but it constitutes a pretty small part of the city. I've seen a lot worse in other cities, too. North End, West End, and Old Town are all very nice.

LAXSaabdude.

I still say Gig Harbor is a nice place. :D

It better be, that's where my buddy is raising his daughter!

I heard our next 800 is going to take on a more urban feel...Tupac on the tail, 17'' rims on the mains and "ice" and "bling-bling" all over. Also a rumor from inflight... Old English 800 will now be served in the back for all the peeps to enjoy and remember their hoooooooomies...

Peace out...

Latest resources

Back