• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gang members working the SEA ramp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My new Gang sign is two middle fingers thrown in the direction of Managment. My Gang is the "Thurty-Fo-Percentaz", We formed on May 1st 2005. There is about 100 guys in our gang.

Any two bit, crystal methed, taco bell bean slinger could have told you the quality of people you would get to scab. If this is a surprise to them than they are dumber than I thought. And as many of you know, that's a tough order.

I.P. Freley said:
Surely you're not referring to Gig Harbor as a war zone...! I've been there a half dozen times and found it to be a very pleasant community.

Now the SEA ramp is another issue entirely... The people working the cargo end don't appear to be any more interesting than would be considered typical for rampies.

No, Gig Harbor was nice. Tacoma and the areas around SEA are pretty scary though.

So... Are the Crips worse than the IAM? Or just wearing different colors... :cool: TC

When USAir got rid of rampers in Philly they got work release folks.

No sh&t felons with ankle bracelets and a supervisor to follow them around because they can't get a security pass.

What an industry.

Same thing happened at the OAK FEDEX ramp a few years back. The leaders of rival gangs working on the same ramp. I kept expecting to gat a cap popped in my a$$.

Latest resources

Back