• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Game Over, Gulfstream!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't remember about Comair, but the Colgan and Pinnacle accidents both had GIA pilots. What did both accidents have in common? A COMPLETE LACK OF BASIC PILOTING SKILLS. Just sayin'

I guess what people are trying to say is that Gulfstream give pilots that should not be near airplanes a chance to be near them, therefore when they get out in the real world airlines with no supervision. The chances are they'll they crash.

Ty Webb, you are an idiot. I haven't been on this website for years, due to idiots of your kind. So, this has been a complete waste of my time. I can't help but feel sorry for you, for being as ignorant as you are.

I'm not going to be able (nor do I have the time or patience) to change your mind about GIA and our commuter "area" flying. All I can say is this, we are hard working pilots who fly glorified king airs for a ********************ty mom and pop shop operation- we dont much like the 1 to 5 new "probationary" FO's each month and wish the "acedemy" would shut down. If you've ever encountered some deuche bag who came from GIA who thinks he's hot stuff, then I appologize on behalf of the remaining few non deuche bags at the company, who have worked here for years, just trying to get by. There are TONS of ex GIA pilots out there and even more PFTers from back in the day, most former 250ers hating GIA for various reasons (could be they didn't get hired after their 250 hours at our "********************ty" "airline" because yes they suck,.. but guess what YOUR airline hired them, so what does that say about YOUR airline?) Its my own fault for staying there to upgrade and now being stuck there, and I blame noone but myself, but its still 121 PIC, and almost enough to live on. If you dont agree with the turboprop 121 PIC/SIC time, then take it up with CAL. If you think previous incidents/ accidents were the fault of GIA training, you may be right and you may be wrong, it probably had to do with the person/pilot rather than 250 hours throwing gear in a BE1900. There's too much to discuss, and personally, I lack the enthusiasm to even defend this place, but i'll defend the people who work here... I dont think anyone deserves to loose their job in this industry.

Its my own fault for staying there to upgrade and now being stuck there, and I blame noone but myself, but its still 121 PIC, and almost enough to live on. If you dont agree with the turboprop 121 PIC/SIC time, then take it up with CAL. If you think previous incidents/ accidents were the fault of GIA training, you may be right and you may be wrong, it probably had to do with the person/pilot rather than 250 hours throwing gear in a BE1900. There's too much to discuss, and personally, I lack the enthusiasm to even defend this place, but i'll defend the people who work here... I dont think anyone deserves to loose their job in this industry.
Right here is the problem. You're flying PIC there, admit you can't even survive on the pay, not to mention the debt you racked up PAYING FOR YOUR JOB.
No one has sympathy for you when you're in line at the unemployment office. You did it to yourself. No pilot deserves to be put out of a job, except for GIA pilots. You suck asses messed up this industry.
But hey, you got your PIC 121 time, right? That and $.75 can buy you a cup of coffee at the 7-11.....where you will be working.
Call your girlfriend PFT128, maybe he can get you a job at AirTranny.

All were GIA grads and the common factor is that, all of the accidents and pilots involved, happened after GIA. In every case the crews were at least three years plus, removed from GIA. They all had training at other airlines and multiple checkrides before an accident. I guess every student that has every attended Embry Riddle and crashed means that Embry is bad and it should be shut down. GIA training is not easy and i have seen many pilots come from other airlines that failed out of GIA.

Law.....of.....Primacy. The terd can be swept under the rug, but the smell will tell.
PBR

You suck asses messed up this industry.
But hey, you got your PIC 121 time, right? That and $.75 can buy you a cup of coffee at the 7-11.....where you will be working.
Call your girlfriend PFT128, maybe he can get you a job at AirTranny.

That's the guy pFt128 or something like that, that guy is a deuche. He puts up alpo avatars and threatens anyone that applies to scab central Airtran that their board checks for scabs and scaliwags and scum pilots. While he himself is a pay for trainer who paid for a position that a qualified pilot should be getting paid for. What a hypocrite. WE ARE ALPA!

Last edited:
That's the guy pFt128 or something like that, that guy is a deuche. He puts up alpo avatars and threatens anyone that applies to scab central Airtran that their board checks for scabs and scaliwags and scum pilots. While he himself is a pay for trainer who paid for a position that a qualified pilot should be getting paid for. What a hypocrite. WE ARE ALPA!
Jeeze dude,
I am all about a headfull of acid for breakfast, but really, try 1/2 the dosage, you might even make sense.
PBR

Says the hypocrite that works for GJ. JK JK

Last time I checked we didn't cross any picket lines or pay for a right seat. If you think GJ pilots are A-Holes for undercutting, although we get paid more than TSA, then what else is new in this business? I'm pretty sure we're going to be screwed next.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back