• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Game Over, Gulfstream!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you stupid ignorant embarrasment...... why dont you look up what it means first, so you dont look like such an ass (after putting down people who work there... you know trying-their best to make a living and feed their families)

(wikipedia definition) "In accounting, "going concern" refers to a company's ability to continue functioning as a business entity (concern being an early-20th century term for "business" or "enterprise")."

i'll post other definitions too if you like.
Really, defending the pilots of Gulfstream. You must be as worthless as the are

you stupid ignorant embarrasment...... why dont you look up what it means first, so you dont look like such an ass (after putting down people who work there... you know trying-their best to make a living and feed their families)

Actually, those people are paying to work there....if they wanted to feed their families, they wouldn't pay to work there!

instead of interviewing and hiring professional First Officers, came up instead with a novel idea- to actually charge inexperienced pilots $20,000. in exchange for the dubious privilege of playing First office for 250 hours. Truly a despicable practice.

Yes and it's produced many fine young men and women who have gone and done well at local MECs of ALPO carriers. I personally know a few graduates of GIA pay to fly program and many of them I would let them on inside an airplane as long as there is supervision.

Last edited:
Yes and it's produced many fine young men and women who have gone and done well at local MECs of ALPO carriers. I personally know a few graduates of GIA pay to fly program and many of them I would let them on inside an airplane as long as there is supervision.

Those GIA grads have done a fabulous job in the Colgan crash, the Comair incident, the Pinnacle dual failure, etc....

Latest resources

Back