G200

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ultrarunner

What is the hourly gouge on the burns for this plane? I searched the forum, but you can't narrow searches on this site. The search gives you all the works, applicable or not.

We'd prefer DA-2000 to this beast from Isreal, but there are just NO airframes available. IMO, about the only thing going for the G200 is it's product support. After that it's got a good cabin for the price-point.

But I'm simply doing the homework assignment.

thanks

Last edited:
ultrarunner said:
What is the hourly gouge on the burns for this plane? I searched the forum, but you can't narrow searches on this site. The search gives you all the works, applicable or not.

We'd prefer DA-2000 to this beast from Isreal, but there are just NO airframes available. IMO, about the only thing going for the G200 is it's product support. After that it's got a good cabin for the price-point.

But I'm simply doing the homework assignment.

thanks

1st hour - 2500
2nd - 2100
3rd - 2000
4th - 1900
and so on...

Ok, so it basically drops an additional 100 lbs per hour for the next 3 subsequent hours, leaving 1400 lbs on board?

I'm assuming 15000 lbs to start.

Are these .80 burns or .75 burns?

thanks

Last edited:
Ultrarunner,
Don't know the gouge on the 200, but I know that our owners LOVE them. They underperformed in some aspects, but that cabin can't be beat for frax flying. Netjets never met a plane they don't like!

Too bad the CL300 is sold out for a couple years. Then you would have the cabin AND performance...straight to F410 at MGTOW (Full tank and 7-8pax w/bags) be at F450 within 2 hours and burn 2400, 2100,1800,1700... doing .80M all out of a 5400' strip.

ultrarunner said:
Ok, so it basically drops an additional 100 lbs per hour for the next 3 subsequent hours, leaving 1400 lbs on board?

I'm assuming 15000 lbs to start.

Are these .80 burns or .75 burns?

thanks

Yes, those are .80 burns. This comes from the FSI people and they seem to be pretty darn close, although I admit I've been flying it for less than a month. What part of the county is the airplane going to be based out of? You going to be doing any hiring? (I'm thinking of one of my coworkers. I need to pay my dues for a while, unfortunately.)

Thanks.

I heard someone mention that the G200 was kind of a dog. Coming from the CRJ (lucky to hit .80 in the winter at ISA -10) what do the frac. pilots consider a dog? Cruising around at FL350 and .80 mach is a rocket ship for me!

That CL300 sure seems to be a great airplane, but I never understood the whole "full fuel and full pax" When not flying full loads (which is 90% of the time at NJA) I am sure the pax would love and I would love to have an extra 1000lbs of fuel onboard to go that extra 300 miles if needed.

FraxJockey said:
Too bad the CL300 is sold out for a couple years. Then you would have the cabin AND performance...straight to F410 at MGTOW (Full tank and 7-8pax w/bags) be at F450 within 2 hours and burn 2400, 2100,1800,1700... doing .80M all out of a 5400' strip.

That is one sexy airplane.... Looks like a joy to fly.... Only plane in Flex's lineup I wish we had....

Full Pax in the CL300 I believe is as much as eleven (depending on config) ours are all set up for 9. Not a mater of carrying pax, just being able to tank up and buck 100-150 kt. headwinds with a reasonable amount of people. Coast to coast 99.999% of the time at any temp. (ie ISA+10 at F410). Most of our trips average around 3-4 pax. with the occasional full boat.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back