G0JETS Blows

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BoilerUP said:
This is a VERY ignorant, VERY naive belief to have.

You flew at 3C, I was a ramper at LAF back in the good ole days of 2003. Pick up Flying the Line Vol. 2 and Hard Landing (they can be had for a couple bucks each used on Amazon), read them on your airport sits, and get back to us once you have a bit of education. What happened with CAL and Eastern is but one reason we are dealing with the crap we have today. We don't have Lorenzo and B-scales, we have C-scale regional jets and faulty scope. And I might be young, but its easy to see a parallel between Eastern planes and routes being sent to CAL and what is happening with Mesa/Freedom, CHQ/Rep/SA and TSA/BlowJets. Its amazing people blame Mesa pilots for their contract without having any sort of understanding behind the reasoning for such a crappy deal. Its certainly not because they wanted it...

I feel for pilots who are striking in the face of their jobs being slashed and taken away in front of their eyes. I'm sorry people have been furloughed or lost their jobs. But just because you are pissed at your own situation doesn't mean you should screw your brethren. Everybody has to look out for themselves...but sometimes doing that will brand you for life. Everybody knows the rules, and everybody knows it may or may not get you refused a jumpseat, may or may not keep you from getting another job.

Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it...

By far the most intelligent post I have read so far...as a twice furloughed airline pilot and the son of a former Pan Am pilot you are dead on...

PCL_128 said:
And trust me when I say that I really don't care one bit whether you respect me or not.

Are you kidding?

You defend your craven snivelling rear on here all the time.
You want to pretend that you are/were a real dues-paying member of the profession, but you can never fix what you did.

You want to whine your way into the group now that you found out that that PFT whores are losers.

You can hope that others throw stones, but you have forfeited your right seeing as how you are part of the problem.

Enjoy playing ALPA-harda$$, little maqn. You will have ZERO effect.
Don't forget the vaseline for the big day, though!

No.W. said:
I think GJs is a great opportunity. I only wish I was in class right now. Believe me, I'm sending updated resumes all of the time.

Sorry to break it to ya, but I think they cancelled another class.

The second class will begin in the first two weeks of August. Problems with the DOT have been fixed (the DOT was never a cause of delays, Holdings just tried to get things worked in their favor, just as CHQ did), so now it's just a matter of finalizing the Air Carrier certification process.

Fueflow, Why don't you just go back to your classroom at GJ and smile while some of my counterparts take your picture. NOT GOOD? Don't wanna take a picture? Why not? I'll tell you why! Because each and everyone of you in those classes know that what you are doing is by choice and in some way or the other screwing everyone else in this industry.

FreedomAList, while your points of view have some merit, I disagree with your justification of this whole situation. Let's not forget that it is because of people such as yourself that we are in this alter ego fighting enviroment once again. People that chose to supposedly advance their careers on the backs of others. Therefore, forcing the hard working, honest, moral pilots at Mesa to accept the contract that was signed. You sir, were and are a tool of that outcome. Just for clarification, I'm not claiming that you started Freedom. I'm merely claiming that you CHOSE to become a tool of it. If I'm ever trying to JS on your airplane, I will be glad to show you my lists and argue them with you. At such time if you so choose to not let me ride, I'll politely walk off. I seriously doubt that a JS ride will make me change my views.

Originally Posted by PFT_128
And trust me when I say that I really don't care one bit whether you respect me or not.

100LL... Again! said:
Are you kidding?

You defend your craven snivelling rear on here all the time.
You want to pretend that you are/were a real dues-paying member of the profession, but you can never fix what you did.

You want to whine your way into the group now that you found out that that PFT whores are losers.

You can hope that others throw stones, but you have forfeited your right seeing as how you are part of the problem.

Enjoy playing ALPA-harda$$, little maqn. You will have ZERO effect.
Don't forget the vaseline for the big day, though!

100, we may not always agree.
But in this Case, Right On man.

fuelflow said:
The second class will begin in the first two weeks of August. Problems with the DOT have been fixed (the DOT was never a cause of delays, Holdings just tried to get things worked in their favor, just as CHQ did), so now it's just a matter of finalizing the Air Carrier certification process.

And, to add a little bit of info, the DOT has tentatively granted a Certificate of Authority and Public Convenience (or whatever the hell its called), to TSH for the purposes of allowing G 0 J E T to operate.

Last edited:
Their still not Teamster. The Teamsters have not been certified at Go Jet. And Dispatchguy, it's not ALPA national that's being hurt by Go Jet, it's the pilots at Trans States. What's your beef with them and why are you so happy to see them supressed by this alter ego?

TSA ERJ said:
Their still not Teamster. The Teamsters have not been certified at GJ. And Dispatchguy, it's not ALPA national that's being hurt by GJ, it's the pilots at Trans States. What's your beef with them and why are you so happy to see them supressed by this alter ego?

I was wondering the same thing...just a miserable individual sounds like. Thankfully he is not representative of the rest of his employee group. Always one a**hole though.

Latest resources

Back