G0JETS Blows

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MINIME said:
FreedomAList, while your points of view have some merit, I disagree with your justification of this whole situation. . . . .

I will be glad to show you my lists and argue them with you. At such time if you so choose to not let me ride, I'll politely walk off. I seriously doubt that a JS ride will make me change my views.

Not trying to justify GJ's, nor my signing on to F8. Beleive me, EVERYBODY has made up their mind on these, and nothing is going to change their opinion about them.

Fact is though, once management make the decision to start one, the union pretty much has to STRIKE IMMEDIATELY, because NOTHING else can stop it. ALPA's current ""strategy"" of "hey, let's just ask 100% the pilots in the US not to work non-scab alter-ego (and a couple of us will snub you socially if you do)", just isn't going to cut it. It was stupid with F8, and it' even MORE stupid 2 years later with GJ's. ALPA gets a truckload of our $$$, and this is the best they can come up with?

I'm lying about the jump thing though :) . I work for MESA, for Xists sake! I don't have TIME to screw around with that list crap. If you have a badge for a 121 or 135 carrier in hand, welcome aboard! Then get out of the flight deck cuz we're already 30 minutes late and the release needs an alternate and the fuel is late and the bag sheet dosen't say anything about the 10 bags I can SEE them loading in the forward bin and now the APU crapped out so it's BOTTLE TIME, BABY (hey, go borrow Skywest's, cuz ours is broke) ! . . . well, you get the idea.

A Mesa pilot with "airs" is kinda like a college frat boy grabbing everyone in the house to show with pride their latest huge "dump" . . . much ado (a doo-doo?) about nothing.

Latest resources

Back