Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G0Jet pilots hired after TSA furloughs = Scabs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
punkpilot48 said:
If managment comes down and say here we painted this plane a new color go fly it. You have to or you lose your job. You would so shut up. Thats the bussiness. Hell thats any bussiness. But this isnt just a rough deal brouht on by managment. Hulie made go jets so he can break down the tsa pilot union. Well IMO anyway. It seems he is getting what he wanted.

I doubt that over at eagle they are still pointing at TSA and saying well they are doing this we are going to need you to lower your bar to meet them.

So when he takes the job and they paint the plane and tell him to go fly he should lose his job? If it's alright for you, then why not him? I think I'll pass on the shut up part, thanks. Oh, and go look at my posts. I not anti-union. In this case, I just think the union set itself up for the fall. So I don't think I'll fire any rounds at these guys.:beer:

doh said:
My point exactly. Why didn't TSA pilots collectively say no to "working around" (violating) Eagle's scope clause. Some mor... err... individual is calling me a dumbas, but no one has explained to me why TSA pilots were willing to "work around" (violate) Eagle's scope.

dumbas!,

How would we go about doing that?

doh said:
So when he takes the job and they paint the plane and tell him to go fly he should lose his job? If it's alright for you, then why not him? I think I'll pass on the shut up part, thanks. Oh, and go look at my posts. I not anti-union. In this case, I just think the union set itself up for the fall. So I don't think I'll fire any rounds at these guys.:beer:

Sorry I can't keep up with beer brains. I looked at your posts.

Conclusion: dumbas!

Why didn't TSA pilots collectively say no to "working around" (violating) Eagle's scope clause.
That would have been an illegal work action and the union wouldn't do anything like that.

Besides TSA wasn't cooked up by Eagle, to take jobs away from Eagle pilots.

doh said:

The plane is already painted and the plane is waiting......then the pilot decided to go there and fly for Gayjet. Get it!!! That IS NOT the same as what happened with TSA and AE. The TSA pilot was already working.

Pilot looking for job: A)Go to Gayjet or B) go to another company that is hiring.

TSA pilot (American situation): A) Fly and do you job B) Quit

There is a difference.

I think GAYJET former AE pilots use that excuse to try and justify there decision. Just like former TW Gayjet pilots have there excuse. I guess they have to trick their minds into believing that crap.....otherwise how could they ever sleep at night.

Don't want to get in the middle of this nasty argument, except to comment on the title of the thread. No picket line, no scabs. Come up with a new name perhaps, but the s-word is getting thrown around in a bunch of inappropriate places lately....

Y A W N !!

Same old argument. Same people crying. I just remembered why I don't come in here much.

It still doesn't apply to comair or any other airline, the problem is that anyone with enough money can start a new airline now a days. Its quite obvious the FAA hands out airline certificates like candy. All we can do is worry about ourselves until the time comes to worry about something more threatening. You have to just live your life and hope for the best.

You guys are all dumb!

All f*#king pilots are scabs. Look at the pay scales for all regional pilots. You think that is enough to compensate for all the money we invested in our training? We did this to ourselves! So I don't see how *************************s is different from any other airline.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back