G0-Jet Pay Scales

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JumpCaptain said:
I just heard from a source that TSA Holdings is considering canceling any further plans of growth through HoJets. Apparently they're having a really tough time getting enough pilots.

Has anybody else heard this?
Your wrong on many counts......we just finished a class of twenty...have a class of 24 now... a class of 24 start at the end of april and interviewing for a class of 20 plus to start mid may.....and yes....there is one University of Purdue and several job fair guys in the latest graduating class but make whatever false rumors and lies you want to....not going hurt us at all. One other point....it is hilarious when someone claims to have reliable sources about what is going on with our company and then they end with "has anyone else heard this?" If your sources where so reliable why would you need to get it comfirmed...obviously just trying to once again try a different angle to make a new airline with a great future look bad....nice try.

Last edited:
JumpCaptain said:
I just heard from a source that TSA Holdings is considering canceling any further plans of growth through HoJets. Apparently they're having a really tough time getting enough pilots.

Has anybody else heard this?

If you have no clue what you are talking about don't talk.

GJ is geting 5 more planes in June. An have financing on 5 more to exercise in the 4th quarter. There are 50 pilots in training and 20 more scheduled for May. That will put them at 150+ pilots.

FlyHIToo said:
If you have no clue what you are talking about don't talk.

GJ is geting 5 more planes in June. An have financing on 5 more to exercise in the 4th quarter. There are 50 pilots in training and 20 more scheduled for May. That will put them at 150+ pilots.

And don't forget all the EMB-145 transitions they have to get done before next year. Also, there's all that NWA emb190 flying they're trying to get. And there might be a job landing on babies that they're totally stoked about. I'm trying to get an interview right now!

Hey, waterskiers, you're throwing your careers away shunning the landing on babies industry; it's the way the industry's going, retards.

QUAG said:
I love it. Only one GJ supporter, or should I call it rationalizer, out this entire thread. There will be a few more of the "usual suspects" who chime in, but lets keep the numbers in our favor.....FU*CK G0JETS PILOTS. I could care less about management, it's become painfully obvious that management everwhere is out to get us, my beef is with the pilots....FUUUCCCKK G0Jets pilots.

Your beef should be with TSA management!

spiffomatic said:
People considering g0jets,

You would be WELL advised NOT to go there. You will not get my jumpseat while you work there, nor will you get a nod or a smile or a nice conversation out of me. I know of far too many others who also share the same strong feelings about the legal maneuvering around TSA pilots and the artificial (and temporary) leg up GJ pilots are getting at their direct expense - Many other pilots will also make your life very difficult should you ever need a ride or a helping hand.

Maybe you should read the directive from Capt. Woerth at ALPA national if you are, or would like to remain an ALPA member!

Night_Flight said:
http://www.go-jetpilots.com/ (Delete the - )

I spoke with a few UND'ers and most know better not to get involved with Blow-Jetz and are not pleased they will be on campus. I'm sure some will still be jumping on the opportunity to fly a jet for possibly the worse company out there with a horrible contract, instead of waiting for a good company.

Such as TSA I imagine ?!?

PilotSkydiver said:
I'll let you guys know what the reply is...

Dear Mr. P#######,

My name is ##########, a UND Graduate and a former member of SAMA. It has come to my attention that you have invited Go-Jet Airlines, (A Division of Trans-States Holdings) to this years SAMA conference. I would like to inform you of some details about this airline of which you may not be aware.

In 2003-2004 the Trans-States airlines MEC was in negotiations with management over possible new flying with EMB-170 aircraft for the United Airlines codeshare, which ultimately fell through and the aircraft went to Chautauqua Airlines. Chautauqua and Trans-States both fly for American Airlines as American Connection. After Chautauqua started receiving aircraft it was brought to their attention they were in violation of the American Pilots (APA) scope clause of their contract, which states (paraphrasing) no subsidiary of AA or codeshare Partner of AA shall operate aircraft larger than 50 seats. After they were made aware of this they decided to create another airline for the EMB-170's and Republic Airlines was born. Chautauqua worked closely with their pilot group and through tough but fair negotiations they were successful in reaching a deal which would allow the pilot seniority list to be integrated with this new airline (and also subsequent airlines such as Shuttle America and Mid Atlantic). Having seen the problems at Chautauqua the Management at Trans-States Airlines decided to be proactive and Go-Jet Airlines was born.

Instead of working with the pilot group at Trans-States Airlines to come to a mutual agreement over seniority rights at this new airline the management team at Trans-States airlines decided that since this was a "totally separate" airline it did not have any obligation to honor our contract. (Our Contract Says in Section 1 in the section on scope "The Company shall not create an Alter-Ego to circumvent any section of this contract.") I am not a lawyer but the word company was weak and the NMB decided that the company was not Trans-States Holdings, but Trans-States Airlines. Trans-States Holdings continues to be a holding company only with no real offices and actually the business certificate was revoked by the state of Missouri in 2003 for not re-filing paperwork. Trans-States did make one offer to the pilot group in the form of concessions and a contract extension in which 75% of the voting pilots turned down. To this date no other offer has been proposed.

The University of North Dakota stands for integrity and honesty, not shady business practices and loopholes. I am proud to be a UND graduate, but when I hear about my university advertising and supporting Go-Jet Airlines I am dismayed. I urge you not to support Go-Jet airlines. Go-Jet was devised to get around contracts bargained in good faith and is a threat to the hard working pilots at Trans-States Airlines. Go-Jet is just another airline dedicated to the downward spiral of pilot wages and benefits. The absence of these will cause a decline in enrollment at UND and I do not wish for this to happen. I do realize that placement is a difficult job and I do not wish for our graduates to be jobless, however Go-Jet is not a good choice for our new graduates. I am confident that you will make the morally right and ethically sound decision.

Sincerely,

Just wondering what you are going to advise UND and it's grads to do when Compass starts hiring. And, for that matter, how about Republic taking US Airways mainline jobs. But, I am sure you have no problem with that.

Do you GJ bashers ever realize how self centered you are. You are not the only guys who are having problems. And, frankly, most couldn't care less about TSA and GJ.

Get a life, get your time and move on to a real airline, if you haven't screwed yourself before then by waging this pointless and losing battle. You keep up this jumpseat war and you may find yourself blacklisted and stuck at TSA.

jetfo said:

Get a life, get your time and move on to a real airline, if you haven't screwed yourself before then by waging this pointless and losing battle. You keep up this jumpseat war and you may find yourself blacklisted and stuck at TSA.

Good advice, you should follow your own. Too late, you already screwed yourself and are stuck at g0jet.

"get your time"
"move on to a real airline"
you should charge for that kind of career advice.

classic.

waterski_heavy said:
Your wrong on many counts......we just finished a class of twenty...have a class of 24 now... a class of 24 start at the end of april and interviewing for a class of 20 plus to start mid may.....and yes....there is one University of Purdue and several job fair guys in the latest graduating class but make whatever false rumors and lies you want to....not going hurt us at all.
Good thing there is no such thing as the "University of Purdue". I do know there was one alum who was at Eagle for many years that went to GJ but I have not heard of any recent grads going there, and I will believe such only when I hear a name from somebody that has seen this person with their own eyes. Feel free to PM me a name, if you are so bold...

Whats the story with UAL J4J at HoJets, anyway?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back