• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G-Shock or Casio Calculator?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know the diference between the Breitling Aerospace and the Aerospace Advantage?

BTW - My Breitling B-1 is for sale just in time for the Holidays! Check out the for sale section here.

Baja.

First year pay's a bitch, huh??;)

Mookie

Go for the Rolex GMT Master II. Don't be cheap.:)

There ya go!

Sure a Casio will keep better time...but I've never heard someone ask, "Is that a real Casio?"

Just like all pilots stop and look up when they hear a radial engine flying overhead, all pilots should wear a pilot watch. The Rolex GMT Master is the pilot watch. Stainless only. Gold is bling.

As for going through security...not an issue. Keep to the left, sign the log, beat the crew to Starbucks.

I have an Atomic G-shock..paid 50 bucks for it..it seems to be the choice watch for folks here in the AF. Takes a beating and works perfect..plus perfect time hacks!

So...... do you wear that expensive watch in uniform with a pen you stole from the Holiday Inn or Best Western or Double Tree or Hilton?

Why do you need an expensive watch?

I took my Timex off in '03, when I no longer needed it, I got furloughed.

I haven't put one on since.

The hotel pen and no watch takes care of security.

My cell phone always shows the correct local time, and the NAV display has GMT.

Get the polar heart rate monitor watch. It records your heart rate for hours on end. For a good laugh use it while your ladies "legs are in the air" It's fun see what your avg/max heart rate was.

Gotta love another excuse to slip between the sheets.

LOL, gotta pace your self!

So...... do you wear that expensive watch in uniform with a pen you stole from the Holiday Inn or Best Western or Double Tree or Hilton?

One does not "wear" a pen. One writes with it...then tosses it before it leaks all over one's white shirt. Accountants, managers, and salesmen live by the pen. We live by time.

Why do you need an expensive watch?

I don't. I choose one because aviation is an expensive operation. Pilots who own a Beech Model 17 could own a cheaper airplane that flies faster, has better fuel specs, and is cheaper to repair. But they choose that classic aircraft because it is a classic aircraft and provides some sort of connection for them. The same for warbirds.

I took my Timex off in '03, when I no longer needed it, I got furloughed.
I haven't put one on since.

Add 200 words and send that to Reader's Digest. They'll give you $300!

The hotel pen and no watch takes care of security.

So does a classic watch and a USP.

My cell phone always shows the correct local time, and the NAV display has GMT.

You're set!

Fly safe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back