• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G-Shock or Casio Calculator?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you were really cool, you would tatoo a watch on your wrist like Tommy Lee. Does that comply with the FOM?

Saw one in the Discovery Channel Store the other day in the airport...Calculator AND Universal Remote! Now THAT'S a watch! :-D :-D

Breitling B1 Chronograph Mens Watch A7836238
trans_1x1.gif

Retail Price: $3,345.00
JomaPricedRite@: $3,345.00
You Save: 0%
Click For Details

Wow 0% savings!! what a deal!!!

So...... do you wear that expensive watch in uniform with a pen you stole from the Holiday Inn or Best Western or Double Tree or Hilton?

Why do you need an expensive watch?

I took my Timex off in '03, when I no longer needed it, I got furloughed.

I haven't put one on since.

The hotel pen and no watch takes care of security.

My cell phone always shows the correct local time, and the NAV display has GMT.

This is totally off the subject, but I like your avatar. That plane was based here at KADM for about ten days this summer during our out of control fire season. Unfortunately, they never got to turn a prop. The air temps were so high (around 105 every day) that they couldnt take off. From what the pilot was telling me, the R2800's dont run well on 100LL avgas, and with that high an air temperature they'd overtemp before getting airborne.

See, to me, that's just plain stupid to pay that much money for a watch, regardless of the name brand. I've got a Citizen Navihawk, and only have that because it was bought for me as a birthday gift a couple of years ago. I"m quite sure it keeps time just as accurately as that $3,000 Breitling does. But, then again, I wouldnt pay the money for a Benz, either. Nothing but a status symbol for those who feel they have to keep up with the Jones' IMO. I can think of a BUNCH of things my money would be better spent on.

See, to me, that's just plain stupid to pay that much money for a watch, regardless of the name brand. I've got a Citizen Navihawk, and only have that because it was bought for me as a birthday gift a couple of years ago. I"m quite sure it keeps time just as accurately as that $3,000 Breitling does. But, then again, I wouldnt pay the money for a Benz, either. Nothing but a status symbol for those who feel they have to keep up with the Jones' IMO. I can think of a BUNCH of things my money would be better spent on.

I agree with you man ... but when you see an AMG S class...you can't help but just go...dammmm wouldn't it be nice to roll in that :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back