Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G boys & girls coming wearing gold ties.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aw, Gee Whiz, I cant find my body armor..... guess I have to pull my bid out for the FO spot.....
...on second thought, why would I want to bid that when I have unlimited L3A's at my disposal to munch on?

Mmmmmmm, roast beef.

Ooops!

Heard they were grieving 10 guys hired in Dec.

So I guess there will be 5 NJA F.O. seats awarded?

I think I had a bid in for it at that time.

netjetwife said:
Perhaps you noticed those threads where the NJA and NJI pilots were "bashing" one another? You could say there's been some tension in the relationship between the two. Imagine a feud between neighbors....the "Haves" and the "Have-Nots". Both groups carry "scars" from their battle---condescension on one, resentment on the other. The "Have-Nots" finally have a run of good luck. Some of their clan become eligible to move into the gated community of the "Haves". Speculation is running high among the "Have-Nots". Who will want to go first, unsure of their welcome, as they are? It is suggested that the least popular in the group will want to move, as they have few friends anyway.

I view that list of four (allowances made for the one who has tried to start anew) with mixed feelings. It seems that many of the NJ pilots are anxious to send them off with cries of "Good Riddance", and I don't blame them. They failed the group because of their arrogance and apathy. On the other hand, we all know that first impressions count for a lot. Those 4 could hardly be described as putting your best foot forward. If they go first, the rest of the pilots that follow may find themselves once again fixing the problems they leave in their wake. It's going to be interesting to watch how it all plays out.

Sounds like a vicious work environment. It's odd that you condone such public vilification. The members of the MEC for Teamster's Local 284 are well known.

netjetwife said:
The good news is that the long-overdue integration of the company is finally set to begin. My congratulations to those who worked so hard to bring the change about.

Translation: The Teamsters Local 1108 seat grab at NJI is in full swing. To call it anything other than that is like putting lipstick on a pig - it wastes your time and it doesn't make the pig (or this deal) any prettier.

You can call it whatever you want.....in the end it still boils down to making the owner live up to his end of the contract which he signed.

You are correct in sating this is a vicious environment......but we are now playin by the rules they have established and the only rules they respect.

And yet, management still breaks the rules!!!!!

News Flash Hilton Head Panic Stricken from Gold Tie Invasion!?!

Diesel said:
yet the G whiz boys on this board are very quiet.

Oh my gosh, I was just down at Hilton Head and its crazy there. Everyone is running to the stores and buying water and rations. We are all scared to death that we are going to have to work with you guys. It's panic stricken running in the streets....The Teamsters are coming the Teamsters are coming!! Doctors are giving away frontal lobotomys so we all can surcome to your way.... Is that what you guys are hoping for???...

As a matter of fact all is going well and we have purchased a new batch of Blue ties, cut some new keys, placed out some nice new NJI wings for you (No stars or wreaths on top) and have prepared a nice welcoming for anyone who wishes to come over. Also we are all looking forward to having you guys over. I think you are all going to really really enjoy working here.

However there are no excuses when it comes time to work. Two sets of Nav lights so that idea is out the window, emergency lights are really durable; throw that one out.... we brew our own coffee so you dont need to stand around the FBO waiting for something free...the aircraft I just flew was on its 49th hours without breaking...wow (anyone changing their minds yet) and last but not least we can cook everything on board so no need to stand in line at Eagle to get a Crow Sandwich and a Mocha.

We welcome you ALL here! All of you....Save your Gold ties for when you get tired of working hard and want to retreat....Cheers Welcome to Paradise!

Why do you netjets guys want to integrate into NJI so bad? I don't understand what the big deal is with flying a gulfstream; that's what it is isn't it? Lame excuse if you ask me.

"waaaa waaaa. why can't I fly the gulfstream?? waaaa waaaa"

You're all still cry babies in my book.

ArtVandalay said:
Why do you netjets guys want to integrate into NJI so bad? I don't understand what the big deal is with flying a gulfstream; that's what it is isn't it? Lame excuse if you ask me.

"waaaa waaaa. why can't I fly the gulfstream?? waaaa waaaa"

You're all still cry babies in my book.

Are you done yet? It isn't about flying the airplane itself as much as the payscales that accompany the aircraft. Wouldn't you want an opportunity to fly larger, higher paying airplanes?

Actually no, I could care less about the size of the airplane I fly. All I care about is how much time I'm at home. Keep telling yourself that you're cool in that Gulfstream while I'm in my boat at the lake.

oh yeah so you have 3 21 day breaks called vacation? i don't think so.

I think you'll barely be lucky to see a boat. Keep on eeeeking out a living.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back