Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of a Hard Working Commercial Pilot Certificate? I wish I had one of those! My just says Commcercial. Hmmmm. Well at least the guy says flat out, No PFT! Gotta give him props on that!

Experienced waiter in the fine dining industry and typed in a C172, top it off with a degree in Aeronautical Science from ERAU. Good luck to him. I'd better not say too much, he might end up being my captain someday in the 797-300ER.

It's the ERAU degree that separates the waiters in the fine dining industry from the waiters at places like Denny's. :D

Has anyone heard of a Hard Working Commercial Pilot Certificate? I wish I had one of those! My just says Commcercial. Hmmmm. Well at least the guy says flat out, No PFT! Gotta give him props on that!

That is a Description Only!! It is used to get attention it works!!!! And Yes!!!! NO *************************ING P.F.T.

Oh, it must be so very easy to poke fun at people who are out there pounding the pavement looking for a job. Clearly they should have taken the Riddle-Intern-FO track that you took to land you in a mighty CRJ/ERJ with 250 whole hours.

I looked at this site, and I didn't see anything that made me want to laugh. There's a low time guy on there with trans-oceanic crossing experience..... I've never done that, and I would wager that you haven't either. Guy looks pretty young, yet he owns his own business.... Tell me again how we're supposed to make fun of this guy?

Oh, and your "favorite"... Ryon Jones.... A quick look at his resume shows 6 years between high school and college spent working in car stereo installation and as a waiter, most likely to pay his own way through flight training.

Once again, how do these guys not measure up to your standards? I know, it must be because they didn't drive to high school in a BMW that daddy paid for and financed their own way through flight training.

I'd take either of these guys over you and your "holier than thou" sense of entitlement as my F/O every day of the week.

Even if you were right, I refuse to take someone with a screen name of "Bling" seriously.. much like I refuse to take anyone who likes to you a "z" in lieu of an "s" seriously (ie. boyz, planez, jobz..... each of which I see here on a daily basis). Then again, that's a rant for another day.

Back to my original point. You advertise 1500 hours and a job as an RJ FO. Tell me, how did you get your time? What makes you any better than these guys you enjoy making fun of? Or are you just another bitter wannabe old-salt at the ripe old age of 25?

Last edited:
lighten up francis...
geez...you have to admit that some of it is kind of funny. the main issue i have with some of the resumes is that they are not professional. these kids need to learn how to put together a professional resume that someone will want to look at.

How quickly we all forget what it's like to be a nobody in this biz. Pilots are good at pulling up the ladder.

Oh, and your "favorite"... Ryon Jones.... A quick look at his resume shows 6 years between high school and college spent working in car stereo installation and as a waiter, most likely to pay his own way through flight training.

It's not that he's a waiter, its that he tries to make it sound bigger by saying its a fine dining place. So what? He's good at sucking up to the rich people, hence he'd be a good corporate pilot? I'm sure he's a good guy, but come on, if you have to fluff your resume like that to get the "competitive edge"....

I sincerely hope this guy improves his resume, and really, I shouldn't jump on the band wagon making fun of ERAU, where I really don't know much about them. But, on the other hand, I remember some of my first resumes, and I just have to laugh at myself, as we all do.

BTW, seriously, you never know if someone is going to be your chief captain 20 years down the road, I'm sure some of our veteran pilots could tell stories of guys they never expected to succeed, but then ended up outranking them.

Skypine, I didn't find anything funny with these resumes. All I see is a couple of guys trying to get ahead in their aviation careers.

Let them be... and if you're a man enough, help them correct potential mistakes in their resumes. Help them get in that shiny jet by pointing them out in the right direction whether it's with a job, or correcting their resume mistakes. Ever think of that? They posted their e-mails and their phone numbers there.

I'll bet it hasn't crossed your mind. But you're so quick to personally ridicule
them on the internet. A real winner, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back