• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Furloughs at Kalitta Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope not...i have a few buddies there!! I know they havent been flying a lot at charters...but still hiring!

What ever happened to do what you love and you will never work a day in your life? haha

Does this have any affect on little Connie? (Charters and Charters II)

I don't think it will have an effect, due to the fact that we are not owned or managed by Connie. Although Connie does own one of the airplanes that we occasionally charter, so who knows. I think everyone is worried about the huge down turn in charter and the fragile state of government/military funding.

I don't think it will have an effect, due to the fact that we are not owned or managed by Connie. Although Connie does own one of the airplanes that we occasionally charter, so who knows. I think everyone is worried about the huge down turn in charter and the fragile state of government/military funding.

We're all worried about that downturn...

You guys are right. I wasn't trying to say one is better than the others. I was just furloughed from UA and it sucks.

Aloha, ATA, CO, UA, F9, Comair, TSA, Southern, Evergreen and anyone I missed, It is an awful thing to go through.

Hopefully, we will all fly again soon.

RV

FYI. Southern Is not furloughing, in fact heard that southern might be hiring first of the year, also rumors around here is that we might be buying Kalitta ( just a Rumor)..

Re: Rumor. I have no facts but a company owned by an older gentleman that just had a big tragedy in his life any thing is possable...

Re: Rumor. I have no facts but a company owned by an older gentleman that just had a big tragedy in his life any thing is possable...

LOL. Connie is no ordinary 'older gentleman'. He is one of the toughest old bastards you will ever meet.

Maybe Connie will do what he did last time the industry went to ********************:

1.) Sell to the highest bidder for top dollar.

2.) Watch the purchasing company go bankrupt shortly after.

3.) Buy the company back for pennies on the dollar.

I think you have to realize that Connie will do what's best for him .

Latest resources

Back