• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny SkyWest story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It seems this has already cost you much more than $50 in time and head aches. Maybe next time you will just pay your bills in a timely manner. Oh yea, and thanks for leaving. One less whiner I have to fly with!

Grow up people!

Wait wait wait, so you agree your scumbag company should charge $50 for PRIA paperwork?

It seems this has already cost you much more than $50 in time and head aches. Maybe next time you will just pay your bills in a timely manner. Oh yea, and thanks for leaving. One less whiner I have to fly with!

Grow up people!

Couldn't have said it better.

Hey Metro, you gonna answer my original question I posed to you for the third time now? Are you gonna re-apply to SKW soon? :laugh:

Couldn't have said it better.

Hey Metro, you gonna answer my original question I posed to you for the third time now? Are you gonna re-apply to SKW soon? :laugh:

I've never applied to Skywest, I couldn't handle being in Utah, or working with a bunch of clowns drunk on Koolaide

It seems this has already cost you much more than $50 in time and head aches. Maybe next time you will just pay your bills in a timely manner...

I'm sending you a bill for $100 for reading this post.

Is it unreasonable? What does it matter... it'll cost you more than $100 in time to fight it, so why don't you just pay it?

Because it's a ridiculous, trumped-up bill?

Exactly.

so for the 4th time answer my original question. where do you work?

Why is this such a pressing issue for you? It's not my fault you make your place of employment, which I break wind upon from a distance, so very obvious online.

With such unscrupulous morons such as yourself, I wouldn't put it past you and your Koolaide Krew to try and make my life miserable. So, eat some more of that ******************** they feed you, in your dark room, and enjoy the Koolaid rain showers.

Grow up people!

What? You should probably re-read my original post.

Why is this such a pressing issue for you? It's not my fault you make your place of employment, which I break wind upon from a distance, so very obvious online.

With such unscrupulous morons such as yourself, I wouldn't put it past you and your Koolaide Krew to try and make my life miserable. So, eat some more of that ******************** they feed you, in your dark room, and enjoy the Koolaid rain showers.

Alright well I gotta go do happy hour with my kool-aid drinkin' crew here in a bit. just let me know when you wanna re-apply and i'll see what i can do for you. we can chase blondes in SLC when i'm there for recurrent.

Latest resources

Back